Recent content by general_hades

+
  1. G

how do i get my GOG witcher 3 to detect my steam witcher 2 saves?

looked at that location. nothing there...but when i launch witcher two i have about 30 saves. where did steam hide them? D:
  2. G

how do i get my GOG witcher 3 to detect my steam witcher 2 saves?

how do i get my GOG witcher 3 to detect my steam witcher 2 saves? title says it all, dont want a simulated backstory, i completed witcher 2, how do i get witcher 3 to realize that?
  3. G

Redanian Halbedier's armor - Long red armor

i have all but the gloves made for a medium armor set (gloves require an ingredient i dont know how to find from monsters)
  4. G

I found Ursine Armour!!!

loooool! the master stuff easily found at low levels....the low level stuff? on skellige! we got trolled good with this armor set!
  5. G

nope :( come to the conclusion it's all based on chance. only the scavenger hunts seem to guarantee armor sets
  6. G

Problem with Gwent? Getting owned by the AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED

i would love to see this as an iOS game, playing against real people would be awesome! (at this point i have a near perfect northern realms deck, just need to get enough cards to use another faction now)
  7. G

woot! thanks for the info, will be doing that quest ASAP!
  8. G

crud, beat that without letting myself get captured >.> edit: looks like he got randomly lucky >.>
  9. G

where to find/buy heavy armor?

where to find/buy heavy armor? up to level 10 so far and have yet to come across a scrap of heavy armor besides the master ursine set. somewhat disappointed to have played this long and find nothing but damned light armor! heck, i'll take medium at this point, just help me find something other...
  10. G

slow leveling? is it just me?

i constantly have to fight stuff at higher levels than me, not finding any questes at my level even though they are green. started at hard, got bumped down to normal because i couldn't level fast enough to match the stuff i was fighting. also, being stuck with light armor only 13 hours into the...
  11. G

About the stuttering in console version

not noticed any stuttering like that on PS4
  12. G

SIgns: Firestream is absolutely worthless

i prefer using quenwith igni as a back up (once wen starts exploding when hit it actually gets useful)
Top Bottom