Recent content by geocp

+
  1. geocp

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

The moment they opened up the preorders so early, (june 2019) they were trapped. You cannot take people's money and deliver them what they paid for in 2-3 years time. More delay's were out of the question. It was a dumb decision.
  2. geocp

MINIMAP NEEDS A HUGE UPDATE

Yes, and to take it a step further all the information provided to us is lacking. Looking at a weapon's tab you don't even know the brand of the weapon. The weapon's range is not displayed anywhere and yet you get scopes that increase that range which means that the weapons DO have a useful...
  3. geocp

So stats are tied to clothing

I think we have to see how crafting works. Maybe we can upgrade some clothes that we like through crafting.
  4. geocp

What is the Item Level?

It's still a thing. Check out the inventory pics I posted in the previous page.
  5. geocp

What is the Item Level?

Some of the weapons seem to have "special" damage abilities (thermal, chemical) without any further explanation. I mean, you can find two identical models with the one having a thermal damage bonus and the other one having something different or no bonus at all. I hope there will be an in-game...
  6. geocp

What is the Item Level?

All the higher level items have the REQ tab on them...
  7. geocp

What is the Item Level?

Unfortunately this is not the case. As we can see in the pic V already owns this revolver but cannot use it because it is one level above him...
  8. geocp

What is the Item Level?

This is what I was not hoping for. Two identical weapons, except the one on the left is common (white) and the one on the right is uncommon (green) and you can see the damage difference. What a crappy system this is! Instead of having more gun models with different stats we're gonna see the...
  9. geocp

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Don't know why but reading all the reactions here, on reddit, on neogaf and on resetera gives me a sense of GOT S08 type of disappointment vibes. :shrug:
  10. geocp

In the meantime Ubisoft people have a huge smile on their faces...
  11. geocp

Three weeks is nothing but I'm really, REALLY worried about the state of the game right now!
  12. geocp

Night City Wire - Media, News & Previews - links and discussion

Some new cgi scenes in there, they probably belong to a bigger cgi trailer we haven't seen yet made by Goodbye Kansas Studios. At 00:16 V's katana slices a rifle in half!
  13. geocp

Did you preorder both of the next gen consoles?
  14. geocp

https://www.thegamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-pre-order-volume-underwhelming/ So, according to this report... pre-orders are currently "underwhelming" The new data is "based on cumulative digital pre-sales on Xbox and PlayStation, domestically." It paints of picture that might be a bit concerning...
  15. geocp

Are you disappointed?

What I mean is that there are millions of potential cp2077 buyers out there who think like our friend... Every company wants to lure as many of them as possible into their multiplayer game. These type of players usually don't care about the pvp modes but they do care about these other...
Top Bottom