Recent content by Geodek69

+
  1. Geodek69

PS5 Required Re-initialization

I deleted all old copies of Cyberpunk, savegames, and settings on the PS4/PS5 cloud and Console. I wanted a totally new next gen experience.
  2. Geodek69

I lost hope on CD Projekt Red

Time to buy a PS5. I have this game for PS5 and its truly amazing. It probably shouldn't have been made for 'old' gen
  3. Geodek69

ETA and details of the Next gen console upgrade?

Any updates on this?
  4. Geodek69

Self driving cars???

Yes, it's just a nice feature to have available. Hopefully, cdpr can add it at some point or DLC in the future.
  5. Geodek69

Self driving cars???

In Far Cry 5, you choose a location on your GPS, and the car drives you there. I believe they also have this feature in Watch Dogs 3. Also, in GTA 5, you can take a taxi to any destination on the map, custom or preset.
  6. Geodek69

Self driving cars???

In the new Teslas, you can play cyberpunk while your car drives...lol
  7. Geodek69

The lack of 3rd person view

The game looks so great when driving in 3rd person. Why not have a 3rd person view as an option for all???
  8. Geodek69

Self driving cars???

This is literally Elon Musks future. Where are the self driving cars???
  9. Geodek69

Playstation Store

Im starting to think that Sony may have pulled Cyberpunk a 2nd time when it was removed from the coming soon section of the PS store. Who knows if we'll ever see this game digitally on Playstation again...smh
  10. Geodek69

Playstation Store

They'll probably make everyone wait until Monday @ 11:59pm... 😑
  11. Geodek69

Playstation Store

The game goes back in the ps store tomorrow.
  12. Geodek69

Playstation Store

I wonder what the game will cost? Best buy is selling the disc version for $19.99. I honestly hope they don't think folks are going to pay $59 for a flawed and now old game.
  13. Geodek69

Playstation Store

Cyberpunk can now be accessed through the playstation store via computer link. The option to download or purchase has been greyed out and not functional. I suspect that this option may become functional on the 21st and universal options to download or purchase activated...
  14. Geodek69

Playstation Store

I've been playing patch 1.23 on my ps4 pro, with an ssd, for the past hour and no technical issues or crashes since I started. So far, so good.
  15. Geodek69

Playstation Store

Downloading patch 1.23 now, on my ps4 pro. If this were just listed in the ps store then I wouldn't even have to turn on my ps4. 1623935081 The download is 45.193 GB
Top Bottom