Recent content by Gerussialt

+
  1. G

The Witcher 3 CIS pricing

I simply mean it is greedy to only have a 60% sale on expansion pass but 70% sale on GOTY, so that they are almost the same price. I don't mind paying for a proper expansion pass, but it just sucks to pay as much for only the DLC as I would for the complete bundle in these sales.
  2. G

It's not that it's on sale. You are almost paying the same price for only the expansion pass as you would for buying the GOTY edition, both on sale, which includes the base game as well. That's what bothers me. I wouldn't mind paying a 25% markup or something due to buying base game at release...
  3. G

I was really impressed by the previews of The Witcher 3 and pre-ordered it on Steam early, something I don't really regret, but ultimately didn't feel like a good decision. CDPR set the standard for how DLCs should be produced and I'm not saying it's not worth its price. Though, it kinda hurts...
  4. G

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

Looking forward to this, but I don't have high expectations. The first two episodes will be crucial to catch my attention.
  5. G

Who do you want to watch your back Eskel or Lambert ?

Would want Eskel by my side.
  6. G

What is your most epic sound track from a game?

My mind always go to Castlevania Symphony of the Night or Final Fantasy VII (7) when we talk about game soundtracks. They are simply masterpieces.
  7. G

Halo series coming to PC

Can't wait, put in way too many hours into this with my friends, especially Halo 3 Multiplayer. Gonna be amazing to revisit these games in 4k or 1080p@60fps!
  8. G

What game are you currently playing

Hollow Knight, an indie metroidvania with pretty amazing art style and beautiful soundtrack. Great game with a few drawbacks and a lot of backtracking, but still really enjoying it.
  9. G

Now playing [music]

Bobby Womack - Dayglo Reflection (feat. Lana Del Rey)
  10. G

Witcher 3 vs red dead redemption 2

Quests is better in Witcher 3 and such a beautiful game in 60fps @ PC is unbeatable.
  11. G

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Witcher 4, Cyberpunk 4144, I don't care, we just need more Open World RPGs from CDPR. Feels like Witcher 3 ended on a good note though with Geralt, perhaps with Ciri as some suggested here.
  12. G

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Banned for posting a video that wasn't Rick Roll.
  13. G

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hiya, new to this community. After playing Witcher 3, I just had to purchase 1-2 as well, such an amazing game and I'm looking forward to lurk around here.
Top Bottom