Recent content by Gesph

+
  1. Gesph

The Wrong DLCs or The Wrong Priorities (POLL)

CDPR devs are absolutely disconnected from the fanbase. They do not understand what would make this game an absolute masterpiece, and while characters are attractive, this game is nowhere nere what it could have been. It makes me think that simply CDPR is not the best studio for a cyberpunk...
  2. Gesph

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Holy mother of god....
  3. Gesph

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

I mean... these are welcome changes but after all this time of silence this is kind of... underwhelming. We were expecting the DLC that was promised.
  4. Gesph

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I want to be clear. I watched the video and it worries me to see It really looks that you still don't get it. The reviews were never good. In any platform. Bugs are eventually fixed, but the main issues with your game are the missing content and the poor design decisions. You can't fix that...
  5. Gesph

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

The game is dull but portrays a lot of potential. It lacks many of the features that were advertised and made lots of players buy it. No matter what the diehard fans say, the game is lacking. It's not a "next generation open world RPG game like never seen before". Nope, it's not. Nice graphics...
  6. Gesph

it feels like you pretty much make no difference in this game [Spoilers]

I don't think this is how it should be. Making an impact on the environment of the game has to be something you should be able to choose or not. You may or may not make an impact on the game. But that should be entirely up to you. This is not a real life game. It's a fantasy game, and...
  7. Gesph

What's your favorite ride so far?

The Basilisk is definitely the most impressive and enjoyable I tried, even if not possible to have. And the Behemoth. Also you can't own it but you can steal it from many places in the game. I would love to try the Manticore but not available either.
  8. Gesph

What would Fix the game for you?

3rd person perspective (especially during conversations and cutscenes, and in cover) More vehicles (especially the ones already in the game but that can't be owned), weapons, and more everything. Better AI Better interface Choices that matter, what was promised: the chance to be whoever you want...
  9. Gesph

The lack of 3rd person view

I trusted CDPR with the reasoning that even if 1st person only, we would see our character in many occasions. Well, nope. You never, ever see your character in any conversations or cutscenes. There is no 3rd person while in cover and it doesn't make any sense to customize even your teeth and...
  10. Gesph

Mentioned but missing features list

I wholeheartedly agree with your entire post. This is what was advertised over and over, what made me and many more buy this game. Beyond bugs that can be fixed with patches, my major disappointment is that this game does not include even 50% of the features that were promised or advertised...
Top Bottom