Recent content by giantmidget83

+
  1. G

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

So when is the next patch for ps4 coming out? Its been eons.
  2. G

Yeah all the people complaining about the issue on this forum must have broken ps4's also.
  3. G

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

I doubt it will ever get fixed. I have been in this situation a few times with other games over the years and an optimization patch never came(or one did but it didnt help very much).
  4. G

If you were talking to me(???) I was talking about the hotfix...which fixes a small amount of bugs...which are designed like that so it can be released quicker than a patch to fix important issues. Yet its been a week to release a hotfix that only fixes like 5 bugs.
  5. G

I thought hotfixes were suppose to be fast small updates....its been a week and it hasnt released.(unless console players arent getting it?)
  6. G

General performance issues since 1.04

Pop in is way worse. When i went to the Novigrad blacksmith i had to stand there and wait 30 seconds for his head and torso to load in.
  7. G

Mutagen Bug

Bug is still present in patch 1.04 =/ Seems Sign intensity runes on my weapons arent working either.(and yes i had my weapon in hand when i tested)
  8. G

Would you want 900p option on PS4?

I doubt 900p would stabilize the framerate much, there is obviously more going on. FIre,fog, rain etc are extremely unoptimized .
  9. G

Addressing the no XP Glitch

This makes me worried...is the ps4 1.04 patch coming out this week? I want to continue playing.
  10. G

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Any word on the patch coming to consoles this week? Or is it next week?(probably next week with my luck)
  11. G

Huge stat bug. Mutagens % fluctuates (usually decreasing)

If you load a save or fast travel the mutagen bonus goes away. I hope this next patch fixes this bug cause reapplying my mutagens over and over is getting old fast.
  12. G

CDPR - you need to release the XP hotfix today

Being a console peasant and all i doubt we will get a patch this week.(no fixing the issue either with cheats/commands)
  13. G

Signs doing double damage while unarmed

Signs doing double damage while unarmed Everything dies twice as fast with igni when i put away my sword...is this intended or a bug?
  14. G

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

What about the mutagen bug...is that fixed this patch? Please say it is...reapplying mutagens 50 times a play session is getting on my nerves.
Top Bottom