Recent content by GigaNoodle

+
  1. GigaNoodle

[Spoiler Free] A love letter to Cyberpunk and Devs

As much as I would love this, the only thing they've actually said they're committed to so far is getting the game to work on last-gen. I wish they'd let us know what they're actually committing to do with the game in the future.
  2. GigaNoodle

Romance Questlines Are Heartbreakingly Short And End Abruptly. (Potential Spoilers)

The game needs to give you ways to continue interacting with them throughout. This game is pretty dark. Not gonna lie, if I were V I would probably have just eaten a gun at some point after losing my best friend, getting left for dead in a junkyard, and waking up with a ghost in my head trying...
  3. GigaNoodle

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

The feeling you describe is commonly known as 'book blues' - when you turn the final page and your relationship with the characters you have invested your time and emotions into so heavily simply ends abruptly, as though you lost a close friend. Anyway, I agree that the relationships feel...
  4. GigaNoodle

[SPOILERS] My personal beef with CP77- How can we justify Johnny's terrorism? Really?

You're not supposed to justify what he did, to yourself or anyone else. That's Johnny's character and his story. It's about how he traded everything including his own life because he was blinded by hatred and his need for revenge, and how V can learn from his mistakes.
  5. GigaNoodle

Romance Questlines Are Heartbreakingly Short And End Abruptly. (Potential Spoilers)

So Takemura actually has a couple of dialogues that become available only sometimes, I haven't figured out what the conditions are yet, but they give a really interesting insight into his past and it was pretty much totally glossed over. I'm almost convinced he has a cut romance and I was bummed...
  6. GigaNoodle

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

Female V gets a few dialogue options and conversations with Takemura that male V doesn't. I think there was definitely a cut romance there so I would say him.
  7. GigaNoodle

What would Fix the game for you?

1. Please, please, please restore the cut content. It's everywhere and so so obvious. I know this game will get a ton more depth just from that alone. Also, finish and flesh out the things that were rushed. 2. Deepen and expand the relationships and interactions you can have with the characters...
  8. GigaNoodle

I am having fun. Are you?

I've put 100 hours into it since it came out. Amazing game for me, been having tons of fun. But the more I play it the more obvious it becomes that tons of features were cut, so for me it won't be perfect until all that stuff is restored and the bugs are fixed.
  9. GigaNoodle

[SPOILERS] [SOLVED] The "best" ending really is the best. Voicemails are important.

There are a lot more hints past this. I keep mentioning it, no one cares. They're just angry so they ignore the subtext.
  10. GigaNoodle

About the endings [SPOILERS ALERT]

Guess I'll spell it out for you. Arasaka and Alt both have ulterior motives and very likely lie about V's condition being incurable. When you talk to Panam in the Nomad end, if you choose the right options, V will say "Vik's pills are helping". So, what do you think's more likely - That Vik, a...
  11. GigaNoodle

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

It would be neat if they added the karma system or something like that, so that people's opinion of you changes more based on what you do. For example from what I can tell it doesn't seem like Judy is a fan of unnecessary killing.
  12. GigaNoodle

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I know why it's easy to think it's the most canonical ending, but there are plenty of games where the lowest-effort ending is the worst, and also non-canonical. Why is everyone here incapable of reading between the lines?
  13. GigaNoodle

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

If we follow this logic then the only canonical ending is the one where you make a deal with Arasaka and get digitized, the worst possible ending. Or, maybe you just have to work a little harder to get the better/true ending. But that couldn't be possible, no game has ever done that before...
  14. GigaNoodle

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

This seems pretty likely to me - the more I play the more I see ghosts of cut content all over this game. It really sucks, but it is all fixable and hopefully it will be.
  15. GigaNoodle

Must haves for the DLC/Huge Patch January/March for Panam, Judy, River

I agree with everything you said, but Judy doesn't need to be bisexual.
Top Bottom