Recent content by GinWashi

+
  1. GinWashi

Which character background will you choose?

Sometimes there is something worse than your boss throwing you out of the 50th story board room window when you blow that multi million euro deal.
  2. GinWashi

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

"Well the easiest way is with firepower if we have really alerted the locals to our presence Gremlin. Azara can tell you if she has some other skills that she can bring to the table for this little heist of yours," says Neko as she watches Gremlin. "How fast and what was the locals response...
  3. GinWashi

Neko smiles, “A friend who can help since the locals seem to be alert,” she says
  4. GinWashi

You draw a gun in the middle of the street and start shooting at everyone. What happens?

The correct answer would depend on where you did such an act.
  5. GinWashi

So what is actually cyberpunk 2020/2077 about?

I always thought that was a given part of the third concept of live life on the edge. How can you live life on the edge if you are playing it safe by obeying all the rules.
  6. GinWashi

Lead always has the right of way
  7. GinWashi

"As for being your Doctor I was referring to the old school Doctor patient privilege of privacy and not having your medical records up loaded to the net like if you went to a Mall clinic or the Hospital." replies Neko Neko smiles and nods at Azara's description of her paramour. Reaching their...
  8. GinWashi

"Thanks for coming Azara," replies Neko as she scenes her agitation. "The job is Gremlins so I will let him fill you in on the specifics but it is more or less a heist," says Neko as she leads Azara back to Gremlins location while trying to keep an eye out for trouble on the way back. While...
  9. GinWashi

Horror In Night City?

The horror you are referring too comes more from the infamous Breakfast Klub booster gang. They are a booster gang of cannibals that inhabit the park at night and live in the access tunels under the park during the day.
  10. GinWashi

A quote right from the cyberpunk 2020 rulebook "The world of cyberpunk is a violent dangerous place, filled with people who'd love to rip your arm off and eat it. The traditional concepts of good and evil are replaced by the values of expedience---you do what you have to do to survive. If you...
  11. GinWashi

When Neko hits the street she heads for the NCART station so she can pick up their other member.
  12. GinWashi

As Neko waits for Maxine to rejoin her with Hernando in tow, she pulls out her cell phone and dials a number. After the line is answered, "Hi Azara it's Neko if your not busy the job I am on coould use a little more muscle." After getting a response from Azara she gives Gremlins location as a...
  13. GinWashi

"mmm," Neko purrs as Maxine strokes her tail. "As I see it we have three choices take the fire escape down and break in even though we know people are on the way. Two go into apartment C and lock the door and hide there till things settle down. Three grab Hernando and man handle him down the...
  14. GinWashi

Combat Thread - General

you mean this one
  15. GinWashi

Combat Thread - General

@atomowyturysta you are right since there is not two barrels it is not what I thought. It is in fact a Militech Bulldog Compact Assault Shotgun. That thing on the top is its laser-diffraction scaner. more or less a laser sight but it puts up a red circle the size of the shot pattern
Top Bottom