Recent content by giorno

+
  1. giorno

Season of Mahakam is live!

I have no word for you, CDPR... i uninstalled GOG app from my PC. bye.
  2. giorno

Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

what a unsubtle adjustment nothing changed...
  3. giorno

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

-before Gwent Stone the Create and Spawn card game -after Gwent Stone 2 the Artifact and Froth card game we want to play gwent...humph
  4. giorno

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Same here. Uninstalled Gwent. This is HS clone or coterie or something.. RIP Gwent and, welcome to the Mid-winter II.
  5. giorno

Decided to quit

i uninstalled gwent from GOG app. - coin flip problem - mulligan problem - same copy decks - too strong removal - many braindead decks (no need skills) - there is no adjustment for five months i'm so tired, disgusted, and motivation disappeared... i retire myself from gwent. good-bye. p.s...
  6. giorno

New info on Homecoming from Burza [RIP Gwent]

i heard that CDPR talked with lifecoach. to reflect his opinion for a gwent. if it is true, it is good news. however, he dislikes RNG. i think that CDPR should coordinate RNG well.
  7. giorno

The Swap update is now live!

this terrible environment continues for six months it's a dead game very disappointed with you, CDPR RIP Gwent
  8. giorno

New video – Swap Update overview

wow, it's splendid news. you can enjoy greatsword, consume, shield buff etc. braindead decks for half a year !! after half a year, let's enjoy "mid-winter update II" lol
  9. giorno

The first licensed tournament in 2018: RED-DRAGON CHAMPIONSHIP

okay, i will teach the suggestion (irony) that is good for you. - goes back before mid-winter then, a meeting will become lively. you should be able to enjoy it than at least present conditions. :listen:
  10. giorno

Join us for GWENT Open #5!

RNG decides victory, not skills terrible, worthless...
  11. giorno

Join us for GWENT Open #5!

Oh, "GREAT" CDPR, you continue a meeting in this severe situation. - broken balance - mulligan problem - RNG festival - many bugs etc. i don't know what you hurry that much. however, it's normally the action that is not thought about. do you understand a meaning of the beta? many players are...
  12. giorno

Season of the Viper is ending soon!

is this season over soon? it's wrong. this season has been already over. because nothing is changed for three months.
  13. giorno

Join the Gold Rush!

wow, you did a drastic thing. winner having a lot of tibor and vilgeforts. its a simple. the arena mode is always broken. new rule only takes a broken more and more. necessary one is coordinated. example: number of sheets restrictions of the gold and silver :eredinfacepalm:
  14. giorno

The Man Who Became a GWENT God: An Interview with TailBot

what is "God" ? is this a joke ? or a point to laugh ? it's "RNG" exactly :facepalm:
  15. giorno

What to expect from Gwent Homecoming balancing?

according to Twitter of Burza the next adjustment seems to plan May 22nd after a tournament the adjustment only as for wardancer and carry over, create spawn cards there are not shield, spotter, and sabbath there is no adjustment soon for half a year all good for everyone you can enjoy the...
Top Bottom