Recent content by gislason82

+
  1. G

Witcher Franchise Speculation

So basically how Witcher 2 started which had 1) An interrogation by Roach 2) 3 different instances where you act out the story before the game progresses. Your idea is not bad it's just been done by the same franchise before.
  2. G

I am a huge Witcher fan but Geralt is not known for being that charismatic and the supporting characters are kind of bland in a lot of ways. What makes withcher great is the mature world, the story, environment design, and the quest design. All features that do not depend on Geralt. ----------...
  3. G

Your post is contradictory. Most of the people talking about gender preference, myself included, are stating that LIKE YOU we would prefer to have a male protagonist and then you group us into a category of "whiners". Playing a role playing game as a lady is much different than watching a tv...
  4. G

Need help boosting my FPS

Get a new graphics card.
  5. G

What in the f*ck project rekt!!!!!???

I would be furious to, but that is the risk of modding when you don't know what your doing or you don't know what game files a mod is changing. Your best bet is to reverse the changes of the mod and try to see if the saved file exists outside of the running game. In the future you should look...
  6. G

Can someone help me with the content of the witcher 2?

The worst thing is in the very beginning where a crow flies through a guys head. Geralt does take off the occasion head and I recall a sword that increases this to 1 head per 10. People are occasionally cut in half on occasion. Nudity does not include private parts, and actually leaned towards...
  7. G

how to best play it controllwise? it's a mess compared to TW1 :(

While this does not address your inventory concern. I highly recommend the Razer Naga for general pc gaming. I usually use naga in my right hand and the ten key, arrow keys, and buttons above the arrow keys for my left hand. This gives me well over 30 buttons for mapping...
  8. G

I think Ciri is a likable character, but I absolutely hate her game mechanic. If they use Ciri I hope that they stick to a more traditional dodge and roll mechanic. Ciri's mechanic was also limited to 3 buttons, so I am not sure whats to like. I think a new Witcher and Ciri as a love interest is...
  9. G

No XP when overleveled

Agree ---------- Updated at 07:24 AM ---------- Experiment with more complex talent tree builds. ---------- Updated at 07:27 AM ---------- Another problem is the quests are not enjoyable, because the main monsters become to easy which reduces the drama and intensity of the quest. Quest...
  10. G

I've had it,u I'm done with this game.

Wow people are actually trying to pick up ALL of those treasure chests in the ocean. I picked up 5 percent of them and I still finished the game with 37k that I will NEVER SPEND. The best advice I could give someone new to the game, or who is frustrated with the game, is DO NOT LOOT EVERYTHING...
  11. G

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

There is a 30 hours of content planned to be allocated over 2 expansions. GOG has a more detailed article about it.
  12. G

I don't think it would be that complicated of a feat to come up with a back story for a new witcher. Here is a story I came up with on the fly. A young Witcher trained by Lethos locates Geralt after the School of the Cat is destroyed by the Emperor. After the Nilfguardian Empire subdued the...
  13. G

List of minor annoyances

No stealth feature. When you dodge and roll the screen does not always center on your enemies
  14. G

Poll: rate your game

I gave this game best game ever, but I have to replay Skyrim to make a final decision. Obviously story is way better in Witcher, but I think I felt a little more comfortable in my skin in Skyrim(There is some clunkiness to Geralt).
  15. G

Wraiths are just bad?

When they teleport you just roll or hit doge twice in a row.
Top Bottom