Recent content by GiveYourBest

+
  1. GiveYourBest

Prawdopodobieństwo na legendę w beczkach z dodatku "Wiedźmini"

52 kegs open: 0 legends, 13 epic :/
  2. GiveYourBest

MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

100 kegs: 8 legendaries(one keg with 2legs), 14 epic(+5 copies); 1 premium keg: 1 premium legend.
  3. GiveYourBest

Ilu graczy jest w Gwincie

98.898 place with 1 ranked game :howdy:
  4. GiveYourBest

In the last day of February with only one ranked game played I'm at 94k place and going down with no more then 1k per day.
  5. GiveYourBest

Yesterday I was 99.580 with one ranked game. Today 100k+...
  6. GiveYourBest

Update 4.1 is a bad joke

For me it will be 4th season in a row without ranked games but all eyes are on mobile players. Good luck with that.
  7. GiveYourBest

Season of the Draconid

It was a blessing for this seasonal that two most oppressive leaders couldn't dominate also in this area. The small detail that after using Foltest you have to right click to not use him again and that takes precious time.
  8. GiveYourBest

Season of the Draconid

So, I finally did it, with 71% WR (1000-398-42). Everyday 6+12+24+24 rounds (28-30 wins) then more. Some days with 50+ wins, worst 26, best 54. I got masteries (100 wins) with 10 leaders. The last one was Harald - 93 wins on an autopilot. But most of the time I was having a blast. The key to not...
  9. GiveYourBest

A new Leader Challenge begins!

Meanwhile in CDPR Headquarter:
  10. GiveYourBest

A new Leader Challenge begins!

Nice job cdpr. First time I'll skip the whole leader challenge, even without picking a leader.
  11. GiveYourBest

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

The current Seasonal brought a lot of fun to Gwent. Would you add the Blitz mode as a new standard in Gwent? With 10 sec. for a move, to avoid problems with animations. With its own points ranking system, f.e. like the one from open beta. Without a blitz ranking reset at the end of the month...
  12. GiveYourBest

Card Ideas

Unfortunately. As an example there was an old Swim's meme Woodland deck: after losing R1 to put resilence on Avalah and in R3 to use leader on immune Slyzard (with order) to eat all played units.
  13. GiveYourBest

Season of the Draconid - animations too long for the 8 second limit

Lately I play an Usurper Hiperthin deck and in 8 sec. its almost impossible to get a combo Menno -> marching orders -> Artorius Vigo -> Impera Brigade :shrug: 10 sec. would be enough tho
  14. GiveYourBest

Card Ideas

1-2: I see this combo used as a finisher in Morvran Voorhis spies/soldiers decks. Using Roderick (spy) you could pick Recruter from the deck. Ardal has enough good tactic cards already. 3: The whole point is that opponent can't use orders on his immune units. That way they would be locked.
  15. GiveYourBest

Card Ideas

(8 provisions) (7 prov.) - idea of a combo for agents / works only with the recruited unit (8 prov.) - idea of lock for Monsters
Top Bottom