Recent content by Gizman

+
  1. G

Хотфикс 1.05

Держитесь CDPR вы все вывезите, бывает со всеми и с Bethesda и с BioWare было,а люди набросились будто впервые такое наблюдают, не унывайте!!! У вас все получится! Вы все разрулите.. :ok: Фанаты ПОДНЯТЬ ЩИТЫ против хейтеров! ЗА CDPR!!!!
  2. G

T-Bug romance

is there any chance to romance T-Bug?
  3. G

[SPOILERS] The Romance in this game is truly amazing, and equally disappointing.

is there any chance to romance T-bug?
  4. G

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

way too shot for all this years of development
  5. G

Hotfix 1.05

+
  6. G

Hotfix 1.05

#save T-Bug save T-Bug and we'll forget about that T posing bug)))) hah you get that? no? noone?
  7. G

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

+ 1608417704 nah bro you are not alone!
  8. G

I find it hard to care for any of these characters

+ 1608417178 yeah i get the the part where Jackie dies it's for the story but why T-bug? they could make her romanceable, i liked her too, there are not many romance options and i don't even like them 1608417510 yeah i agree they could at least not kill t-bug and make her romanceable because...
  9. G

Important Update

where is the fix where t-bug is not dying and make her romanceable
  10. G

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
  11. G

[Potential Spoler] How to make this game perfect

and don't kill t-bug and make her romanceable
  12. G

Hacker Music

1608414787 1608414999 1608415032 1608415284 1608415354 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM89byuNt4I
  13. G

Pls help script compilation errors

Pls help script compilation errors i deleted btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws btTaskIsMan.ws i deleted haks folder i downloaded a few script fixes i tried to use Script Merger but it doesen't "curse word" help!!! pls help
  14. G

Resolving script compilation issues for GOG patch 1.10 version

i deleted btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws btTaskIsMan.ws i deleted haks folder i downloaded a few script fixes i tried to use Script Merger but it doesen't "curse word" help!!!im tired of this "curse word" "curse word"!!! can anyone halp me pls?
Top Bottom