Recent content by Glaringsoul

+
  1. Glaringsoul

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Hello, First of all, Who the heck am I ? My Nickname is Glaringsoul and I review Videogames on the Side. I Started this some years ago as part of a Curator group on Steam, But i also realized i just really had fun writing these long Paragraphs about things i like. Overall i reviewed maybe...
  2. Glaringsoul

Monowire got watered down?

that would actually make your decisions matter: Mantis Blades: Can Grapple to walls, and good for sneaking. Gorilla Arms being able to force heavy doors open, and toss people around. Monwire: higher distance jacking in, and allows access to (offline) electronics Launcher: Basically just a...
  3. Glaringsoul

No dismemberment nor katana finishing moves anymore

Kinda sad. earliest game i cna think of that had something like that was dead space. and they even managed to throw it into the game with the at that time huge technical limitations of the 360...
  4. Glaringsoul

Monowire got watered down?

Monowire is the worst one, followed by gorilla arms. only mantis blades (for melee) and the launcher are worth it....
  5. Glaringsoul

Can i clean out the game of NPC's?

Also just stating that here, there is a mod that removes civilians, mainly for those people who are cpu bottlenecked.
  6. Glaringsoul

CHOOSING IMPLANTS LACK IMPACT

NGL that already sounds a lot overkill. I Expect a lot of stuff to get tones down, and others to get tones up. Mobility is a kinda eh thing at this time. Kereznikov is just downright broken, and so is the double jump. Meanwhile there are weapon archetypes that are borderline unusable because...
  7. Glaringsoul

what do you think of cold blood?

I went with the same character archetype that i went with in the ttrpg, a stealthy combat netrunner, and ended up not levelling the "cool" tree at all. Most of the stuff is either hyper specific to certain scenarios, or could easily be spent elsewhere. the only reason to level up cool, is for...
  8. Glaringsoul

CHOOSING IMPLANTS LACK IMPACT

That and the fact, that parts are just "randomly" scattered across night city. Hey i'm THE RIPPERDOC that everyone who is rich goes to, here take a look at all my blue grade stuff i have. Meanwhile random unnamed Ripperdoc in a sh*thole somewhere: "hey do you want the literal best cyberware...
  9. Glaringsoul

[Suggestion] Blender style render for photo mode.

In the meantime you can try to utilize ReShade to make it look nicer for both screenshots and the main gameplay. It doesnt really compare to specifically rendering a scene, but it can really improve how the game looks...
  10. Glaringsoul

🎉The Welcome Thread

I Use the Yamashi patch , which for one Increases Performance, and for another enables Virtual Input (mainly for those who have a Steam Controller). This would probably have been the patch for you so to speak. Sure your case could be considered a "rare" case, but not being able to map controls...
  11. Glaringsoul

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello, Steam Curator here, (Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Glaringsoul/ ) And wanted to give you guys a Professional and Objective view,about CP2077, containing what i Liked, and why i liked it; What I Disliked, and Why i disliked it; and some ideas/ food for thought on what I believe...
  12. Glaringsoul

More JOYTOY

I Totally agree with you guys, i doubt there'd only be 2 ppls willing to go down on V for money in the whole of night city.
Top Bottom