Recent content by gloomfrost

+
  1. G

Are there any helmets Geralt can wear? -Just got back into TW3, first time all Xpacks -

Are there any helmets especially like the helmets the Knights wear in Toussaint that Geralt can wear? Thanks in advance. Any mods that exist that so this?
  2. G

The original Geralt of Rivia mod

wow that was a blast from the past. Maybe it's me but feels like his nose is a tiny bit to big but on the whole it turned out great! wish there was a hair style like the first Witcher but thanks for that hard work.
  3. G

hehe i have missed the original Geralt, especially when he would say Brokilon and convince a Dryad that sex is good for stress relief. Ah the good ol' non PC days when we collected Sex card for Geralt :)
  4. G

wow impressive work i really like this. Any idea when you will release it?
  5. G

Proposal to fix Gear/Loot System Issues @RED

love the Hattori and sockets idea, also the quests rewards idea makes a lot more sense. Hattori should have a much greater role, reworking blades, adding sockets. W3 does need a loot rework badly, your right.
  6. G

I miss the ambushes, the sense of dread...

what the game world needs are random encounters, the world is far to static :(
  7. G

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

i agree with you ArisRaven, i loaded a previous save and kept one monster card from a merchant still available, a foglet so i can purchase it when this is fixed. What a drag.....
  8. G

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

Something similar just happened top me. I'm on the PC on my second play-through started on 1.06 and now i am on 1.07 and just finished the pasiflora high stakes quest, then went to skellige for the last few cards i was missing. went to http://gwentcards.com/ an confirmed i have every single...
  9. G

Repaying Vivaldi Bank Loan no longer giving 13xp

lol yeah he is ;) but he has been a handy way to keep leveling after level 36-37 for me and was completely necessary to make level 41 for the high level Skellige DLC armor. ---------- Updated at 05:24 AM ---------- don't know about per hour but i sure needed him around level 36-37
  10. G

Repaying Vivaldi Bank Loan no longer giving 13xp

Repaying Vivaldi Bank Loan no longer giving 13xp Can someone else verify this? For the past 6 versions of this game paying back Vivaldis 100 crowns loan with 130 crowns would gain 13 xp. Is it working at lower levels? Looks like another stealth nerf as i can not find it anywhere in the...
  11. G

Ekhidna Decoction

yes just noticed this as well, Whirl no longer heals. Whirl consumes stamina, according to the description that should heal. Like others don't mind the changing of the skill, but it didn't have to be a stealth nerf. Would like to hear some devs on why its not in the change log.
  12. G

Problem with GeForce Experience

same problem here
  13. G

The six eyed tree?

thanks aozgolo the last bit makes sense.
  14. G

The six eyed tree?

The six eyed tree? Just having a conversation with one of the orphan kids in the swamp and she mentioned something about a six eyed tree sleeping all year long. Anyone else catch this? Is this in any of the books?
  15. G

Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you?

her ass her ass, kaer morhen for Tomira's ASS!
Top Bottom