Recent content by gnogara

+
  1. gnogara

New wallpapers!

Can we get more screenshots? All the other playtesters describe some amazing stuff (like the katana to the legs) but we need to keep imagining. A batch would be nice (from those different playtrhoughs), but one screenshot a day for a while would be super.
  2. gnogara

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Already in the demo, when V it's going to call the corpo agent, there's a "Tom's Diner" in the corner, with a woman waiting in the morning. I believe it's a reference to the first song converted to mp3.
  3. gnogara

Had not seen this, thanks! This 45% increase in numbers sure speaks to the effort being put forward. Even gives me some hope that some of that effort is really going into optimization. Might even run in this old rig.
  4. gnogara

How big is the Cyberpunk team right now? And that gameplay demo showed just a little of whats done, or was it more of a showcase? Don't get me wrong, the demo looked nice and all, no doubt there, but that level of detail on a map of at least Witcher 3 size can not be easy. This difficulty plus...
  5. gnogara

How grandiose is the main quest?

I agree with you up to the urgency. This feeling of urgency prevents me from really enjoying side quests, and like you I did rush BG2 main quest. And for a second playthrough that aspect of the quest felt mechanical, as in no matter what I did the main quest would still be waiting. Maybe...
  6. gnogara

How grandiose is the main quest?

How much of V3 is being taken as a influence on 2077 (story-wise)? Because in V3 Night City is gone, but Mike Pondsmith retired that canon (I think?) given how this game would take place in NC in a period after 203X. If there is some V3 influence in 2077, I hope it's not the disaster story. I am...
  7. gnogara

If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

A true REDKit better then the GECK or Creation kit for Fallout/The Elder Scrolls. Skyrim released as a big bugged mess, but mods made the game what it is today. Plus almost any other request being made in this thread could be done with (good) mods.
  8. gnogara

The game seem very ambitious

Do you know something we dont? If yes, then please show us. I'm literally starved for content.
  9. gnogara

The game seem very ambitious

I understand what you mean by them getting ambitious, but we must also keep ourselves in check. CD Projekt has not made many promises (mechanics wise), and most of what I read about this game is either gossip or wishful thinking about the direction they should take. I too constantly need to...
  10. gnogara

Hi. So, will there be "repeatable quests"? (Something like The Dark Brotherhood Forever) Also, after you "beat the game" (finish the main story line), is it game over or you can continue to roam the city e do side quests (hopefully repeatable)? Thanks for your time and please release it as soon...
  11. gnogara

[Bug] Berserker

[Bug] Berserker The Bear card the Berserker turns into is not working properly. The text reads "Add 2 strength to this unit for each unit on the battlefield with strength below its original value", but its only adding 2 strength, even when I had 2 or 3 units that matched the criteria. (Not...
Top Bottom