Recent content by gokmenique

+
  1. gokmenique

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

equinox symmetry and the balance will be right on 21st, patch will go live in 21st IMO. :D
  2. gokmenique

How to enable DD & Atmos for Cyberpunk2077 (Guide)

Created a little guide for those using optical output and stuck with stereo instead of surround: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2396016842
  3. gokmenique

Punk and Cyberpunk... timeless

https://dsm.wikia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_Personality_Disorder
  4. gokmenique

Now playing [music]

5. gokmenique

Who would you prefer "engram" was captured off of, Instead of silverhand?

There It is. Haven't seen any discussions about it yet and it is sorely missing topic: who would be the one as an image of engram chip attached to your dying brain, if you had a chance to choose? Who would be the one if you had one chance to hold "imaginary" conversations in afterlife? Don't...
  6. gokmenique

Sound Issues

@exxxed then you are stuck with stereo output. @DC9V thanks, I'm using receiver over toslink with modded driver, no need to pay what I already got.
  7. gokmenique

Sound Issues

To reply both @exxxed and @DC9V ; if you are using digital output to receiver, you should have dolby selected: Normally windows makes this impossible, you need altered drivers. Make a search online for "enable dolby in windows 10 realtek patch" etc, you should find the modded drivers and...
  8. gokmenique

Sound Issues

Try switching ALL audio enhancers off. Make sure 48000khz - 16bit selected at output and disable all other sound devices (nvidia/amd audio). That what really makes game sound works and it is beautiful when it works, you don't need no enhancer like srs crytalize etc.
  9. gokmenique

Physics in Cyberpunk 2077

Idk what dude means by gta physics but seriously dude, try shooting through some bush and see how projectile affecting it. Even most generic objects have collision in this game which is lightyears beyond any engine out there. In car when you step on to gas, characters (including johnny and...
  10. gokmenique

Best operating system?

Raven microcyber (legendary, sold at kabuki market ripperdoc) for hacking and you can get it early as you can once you earn $35k. Qiant sandevistan mk.4 (legendary, 15 reflex required, sold by fingers MD) for bullet time; Purchase overclocking heatsink spec from Heywood ripperdoc to reduce...
  11. gokmenique

Finished my 2nd playthrough with female V

hehe nice screens
  12. gokmenique

V is a gendered character

So this is what happens after two thousand years of religion and sex in the brain. threads like this.
  13. gokmenique

Iconic Weapon "Lizzie" Pistol cannot be upgraded to Legendary?

Have u tried after hitting crafting skill progression 18? I am still at 17 so i can't tell but looks like it is:
  14. gokmenique

Netrunner: System Reset - Lethal or Not? vs Quest Contract:Accitend at work

I've played that gig many times over and over thinking there is a different dialogue as well... It is a dialogue error, like others said. 1612086866 Also, with target analysis addon in your kiroshi slot, even if you blast an npc in the face with shotgun, it will be a non-lethal takedown. It is...
  15. gokmenique

Don't Fear The Reaper (Very Hard)

thanks for sharing but why using skippy with 20k crits? no fun in that. I see controller icons, maybe you are on console with no mouse and keyboard but using street level ordinary submachine guns and tactician shotgun was way more fun with this assault mission. uninterrupted, pure combat.
Top Bottom