Recent content by golani79

+
  1. G

I need help with all the crashes

Have you done an upgrade to Win10 or a new installation from scratch? Had the same problems but with a GTX 780 - crashed / froze all the time in Windows 8.1 regardless of what I tried. Did an upgrade to Win 10 and still the same. So I decided to install Win 10 from scratch and this seems to...
  2. G

Black Pearl quest problem - Nidas not appearing

Thanks a lot Luckyo - worked for me as well!
  3. G

[SPOILER]Keira still in...

thanks for the spoiler you [insert curse word of your choice here] :facepalm2:
  4. G

Windows 10 plays the Witcher 3 beautifully!

After I did a clean install of Windows 10 my driver crashes are gone - seems like I´ll have to settle in for a longer session now to see if it still freezes at some point :D It also feels a bit smoother than in my previous windows version.
  5. G

Alright - gonna try a clean install now. thx!
  6. G

I´ve upgraded - but I might try a clean install too. Is it possible to do a clean install with the key of your previous Windows version (in my case Windows 8 ) ?
  7. G

I was on Windows 8.1 but while playing The Witcher 3 my system froze completely - sometimes after a few hours and sometimes after a few minutes. So I decided to do the upgrade - freezes are gone now but The Witcher is still crashing - so more or less the same endresult for me except that my...
  8. G

Unfortunately not for everyone - display driver crashing constantly :( Using 353.62 and I´ve also tried a few others with no different outcome -.-
  9. G

[CRASH] This Random Crash Driving Me Mad

While running the game on Windows 8.1 I got complete system freezes - tried pretty much every workaround I could find but nothing helped. Upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday - now the complete freezes are gone but instead I get similiar errors: etc. etc.
  10. G

Game freezing after around 15 minutes / sound keeps playing

The game froze again .. I wish I had bought it for PS4 .. would have spared me a lot of trouble -.-
  11. G

Game freezing after around 15 minutes / sound keeps playing

I´ve also tried a lot of workarounds without success - even downclocking but the game kept on freezing. Sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes after a few hours .. So the first time when I downclocked my GTX 780 (Gainward Phantom) I haven´t downclocked the VRAM. This time I´ve lowered its...
  12. G

PS4 controller set-up for PC showing Xbox Scheme???

There´s no official support on PC for PS controllers - so you´ll have to live with the XBox overlays and using 3rd party software.
  13. G

How's patch 1.07 working for you?

Gonna try those settings - thanks! edit: Well, doesn´t seem to do the trick for me either ... seems like I´ll have to put it on ice for good and check back in .. don´t know when .. :(
  14. G

How's patch 1.07 working for you?

Gameplaywise it´s running fine so far and I haven´t experienced any bugs / glitches - if it wasn´t for those damn freezes I would actually be able to enjoy the game ..
  15. G

Patch 1.08 | What would you expect?

A fix for the freezes ... Tried many workarounds which I´ve found and also different nvidia drivers but nothing seems to work - it really gets frustrating ... :(
Top Bottom