Recent content by Golconda

+
  1. G

Now playing [music]

Tate McRae-you broke me first remix
  2. G

Journey quests stopped working

Just wanted to add that I can't make progress either. This seems weird because my quest for just completing games did count for total matches but any other quests that require a certain amount of something are not moving up.
  3. G

No More Snowman

I noticed it too. I hope they fix it. I really want that cardback as I still haven't gotten very much at all from grinding the snowmen. Maybe they are fixing the drop rewards to be a little better but yeah no snowmen and I would like them back lol.
  4. G

With imported deck I cannot set skins, cardbacks nor use taunts

Actually, I just noticed this too, I imported a deck and even changed it in deck builder and yet when I go to change cardbacks and gameboard it always resets to default and its getting very annoying. I am on PC, I have played the game forever and finished the tutorial yers ago.
  5. G

A new Leader Challenge begins!

This is the first leader challenge that I knew before I even chose that DJ was absolutely going to be the top. I don't like playing him so chose another but I am just not invested. This is the first leader challenge I don't think I will complete because it just feels silly.
Top Bottom