Recent content by Goodmongo

+
  1. G

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

These are not facts they are opinions at best. Microsoft NEVER introduced DX12 to Win 7. Reaf this article as proof, which I notice you have not provided any of: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/directx/porting-directx-12-games-to-windows-7/ It is NOT available through Windows Updates. Never...
  2. G

You do not understand this at all. DX12 does NOT come with Win 7. There is and NEVER was any DX12 for Win 7. There is only a "wrapper" which converts the DX12 to DX11 calls. I can not nunderstand why this concept alludes you. Microsoft never "took a crack" at it. Instead they provided...
  3. G

This is wrong because DX12 is not available on Win 7 for the user to add. ONLY a game company can add it. See this link as validation. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-install-the-latest-version-of-directx-d1f5ffa5-dae2-246c-91b1-ee1e973ed8c2 Once again DX12 can not be...
  4. G

1.3 "silent" major improvements... VERY GOOD patch cdpr :)

I guess time will tell. EDIT: OK I went through all of the newest stuff and it really does seem that there will be an expansion. I admit I was wrong here. And after reviewing their financials it does make sense. That said it doesn't appear that a new expansion will be out in 2021 or even Q1...
  5. G

Hey I hope you guys are right and that there will be some real DLC's/expansions and not just cosmetic stuff. Going by Witcher 3 they announced the expansions in April of 2015. They released HOS in October 2015 and B&W May of 2016. The point is they announced these expansions 6 months to over...
  6. G

I and others have done everything. We have isolated it to the DX12 wrapper they use. The crashes happen when you see a reflection of V. This can be in a mirror, cut scene or other ways. The settings don't matter as the game can run perfectly on high and the second V's reflection is shown it...
  7. G

Yea? When was the last time they confirmed that? Because back in April they made changes to the plan. "It looks like the Runners of Night City won’t be able to team up after all, as Cyberpunk 2077’s multiplayer follow-up has been cancelled following a strategy update in which president and CEO...
  8. G

From what I've been reading as of late there won't be expansions. They already said that the multi-player version is not gonna happen for this game. Something tells me they are going to cut their losses and concentrate on the new Witcher game. This one has too much baggage and been damaged...
  9. G

I have reported it. But here's the difference that for some reason you don't recognize. CDPR does not say that the game will work on Win 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista. But they do say it will work on Win 7. That is the difference. And that is going to be a problem for them. They sold the game under...
  10. G

I'm not picking on you but please note what was written: "Note: Cyberpunk 2077 is a DirectX 12 game. DirectX 12 works on Windows 7 thanks to porting tools and features may be limited. " Now does it say that it will crash and at times be unplayable? It says "features many be limited". That is...
  11. G

Dear CDPR. Why haven't you fixed the Windows 7 crash problem yet? You know exactly what it is and what the cause is yet you have not done anything to fix it.
  12. G

Not sure why but it rained very often for me in NC before the patch. Since this wasn't mentioned it could just be your perception that changed on the weather. As for the netrunner they totally destoryed that build in my opinion. The nerfs went too far.
  13. G

Is it just me, or has quickhacks been nerfed too much?

Hacking is no longer worth it. Just get Zippy and kill everything while hiding in cover.
  14. G

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

Plus Panam is a wackadoodle and suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder.
  15. G

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Still no fix for the Windows 7 crashes I see.
Top Bottom