Recent content by Gothfather

+
  1. G

Witcher 3 - 30% Of Sales Coming From The PC, 75% Of Total Sales From Retail

We can see that PC sales were SLIGHTLY below the consoles but I think it is fair to say that most PC sales would be Download vs Retail. I make this assertion because as a PC gamer it is almost impossible to buy games now at a brick & mortar store. So if PC sales are around 50/50 and digital...
  2. G

The Witcher 3 Modding

I am a PC player so I don't know what you are talking about there but [shrug]. There is major sense of entitlement in the statements made by monarchX it was factually incorrect in many aspects and its a rant that boils down to give me what i want now. Just because you want something really bad...
  3. G

The Witcher 3 Modding

The sense of entitlement is strong with this one.
  4. G

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I was with you in support but not agreement when you started this post, as i believe customers should vote with the wallets and a game can't be all things to all people. So some people are going to play a game and not like it. But then you just went full on QQ mode. The TL; DR of this original...
  5. G

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

RPGs are funny things the greatest RPG moment for me was playing KOTOR. I was dating a girl named Raven at the time so I named my Character Raven and it was reveal i was Reven i was like really? REALLY?! Jedi council Your great creative moment in naming me was to change one fraking letter...
  6. G

CDPR should make a new cow farming "fix" every patch since people are now using the fix as an exploit itself

Yeah lets not [Sard Edit: MAKE THIS INTO SOME KIND OF FLAME WAR OR CAPITALIZED QUASI SHOUTING MATCH. Because that's boring. Chill out a bit, Goth. If you think someone isn't addressing your argument, either re-address it or let it go. Don't start arguing over the arguing. Not. Constructive. I...
  7. G

CDPR should make a new cow farming "fix" every patch since people are now using the fix as an exploit itself

This is not true. An exploit in Single player is an issue in that it breaks the game's balance. The developers have a vision for the game and SP exploits can ruin the vision they have for the game. Also achievements are something that is suppose to signify completing various aspects of the game...
  8. G

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

You were not "treated bad." Being fraking disappointed is not being treated badly. They never promised huge tie ins with the first or second games they didn't even initially promise a save game transfer. That was added in later development. They said there would be SOME things carried over to...
  9. G

Combat in The Witcher 3

What tpes of combat are you talking about? Can you give us the name of the quest this happened on so we can test is and see if we encountered the same issue. Cuz I have heard people saying I can't eat food before in combat but i have been able to eat food since day 1 and I play on DM so its not...
  10. G

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

How so? You have more skill points than you need to fill the 12 skill slots.
  11. G

Is Anyone Else A Bit Bored?

This. gamers are so insecure they can't handle that their subjective opinion might not be shared so they seek reassurance from the net. Please agree with my subjective opinion world! pretty please?
  12. G

So what happened to these questlines...?

dude ever heard of spoilers and why haven't you bothered to place it in the right subforum? use bloody
  13. G

Shrieker Contract Boss Fight Death March No Damage Taken

Okay that doesn't make any sense. Quen would make a fight last longer then alt Yrden or Igni because both of these signs damage the target so your DPS will be higher ergo your fights will end sooner.
  14. G

Strange Symbol: Spiral at the Ekimmen-Cave

Or it symbolises the devise Keria gives you to eliminate illusions.
  15. G

71 hours in, so what do I think? And a suggestion considering overleveling

One of the issues with open world design is that its intent is to allow you to choose what content you will do. Your idea forces players to do the Main quest. I have yet to finish skyrim's main campaign. I have had more interesting sessions doing things outside the main campaign and I can still...
Top Bottom