Recent content by Gottrahmen

+
  1. G

Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

One thing that made the first game stand out to me was the more realistic European setting. I'm not from eastern Europe, but it still felt a lot closer to home than most medieval fantasy games. The landscapes and towns in the first game had something special to them.
  2. G

Health: regen or stimpack?

I didn't literally mean potions, I just used it as an example because it's what TW2 uses. I have not played 2020, so I don't really know what would make sense in the Cyberpunk universe. If there's something that goes against the logic of Cyberpunk I'd be against using it, but I'm just trying to...
  3. G

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

I'd like to see a decent selection of futuristic revolvers, pistols, assault weapons and sniper rifles with optional attachments, like sights and silencers. Nothing really groundbreaking, but enough choice to be able to find something for every play style.
  4. G

New video coming tomorrow

You're too good to us. ;)
  5. G

Should park-our be added?

I don't know if parkour is the right word, but yes, I'd like to be able to sprint, climb, jump, swim, etc. It seems silly to have an open world game and be very limited in the way you move around.
  6. G

EA's Cyberpunk 2077

I'm glad someone else posted this before me, so I don't have to. :)
  7. G

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

Agreed, good topic. I don't really have anything to add myself but I enjoy reading other people's suggestions.
  8. G

Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

Ah, thanks. Hadn't even noticed. Doesn't look as great as the regular version, but it works. ;)
  9. G

Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

Not a bug, but is there any chance of a mobile version of the site in the future? Navigating on a mobile device is possible but a massive pain. I like reading the forums in bed at night. :)
  10. G

Health: regen or stimpack?

Something along the lines of how TW2 did it would be ok in my book. Very slow health regeneration that can be sped up with potions, or in this case, augmentations or drugs. Not sure how it would work in terms of upgrading, etc., but I certainly wouldn't want to see any system that allows you to...
  11. G

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I'd love to see some alternative electronic music that isn't too well known. Some examples, mostly kinda ambient: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXSbvo_Y030 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJwmaykObA
  12. G

What do you want in a Collector's Edition?

Nice steel (or other fancy) case, soundtrack in proper CD case, decently sized high quality art book, maybe a nice poster or two. Something I don't like is big statues or busts, so it would be cool to have edition with, and one without (for a lower price) if they must include it, like Bioshock...
  13. G

The (Open) Game World Discussion!

I agree with more compact but detailed being better. I normally love exploring huge areas, but they did an excellent job with TW2, making the environments beautifully detailed and fun to explore. And it just seems like the way to go in an urban environment. It's weird having such a dense city...
  14. G

Will it work on OSX?

No-one could know this early, but it seems likely enough that eventually it will be made to work with OSX, considering TW 1 & 2 both are as well. Just not on launch, I don't think.
  15. G

In game character Perspective!

I would prefer 3rd person, but more importantly than that, I'm not sure 1st person would work with the engine. Of course we haven't seen how they've advanced it since The Witcher 2, but the engine was built around a 3rd person game, and judging from how TW2 plays, I can't see it working in 1st...
Top Bottom