Recent content by grandempereor

+
  1. G

Act II : A Dead End?

You made it to Act II, so you had all ten seriphot.It is a "bug" mentioned somewhere else on this page (or the the wiki), that, when you don't get the seriphot in the order the games "thinks", the counting goes to leave out one or two. It has to do, i believe to remember, with the order in which...
  2. G

[ACT III] The Unforgiven

During daytime, Vincent should be at his post in Temple District, just near the training area for the city guard. If Triss has told you where the mirror transmission is from, you should allready have visited the rstricted area of the Trade district, so you can finish the quest "Bueaty and the...
  3. G

[ACT II] Dogcatcher of Vizima

And don't forget to stock some for your own use - it is the higehest quality type of grease and needed for some oils, and as far as i know, it can't be bought. Other comparable greases are rare, and if buyable, expensive, so consider dog tallow as your greases variant of "White Gull".
  4. G

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Na gut, dann macht es Dir ja auch nichts, daß Dir so ein seltsamer Hund vom IMPERATOR gefolgt ist...?(Es sei denn, Du bist nie über Karl-Herbert und Willi hinausgekommen)
  5. G

Also, das was so wie Gurkenscheiben aussieht würde ich dann aber vorsichtshalber nicht essen...
  6. G

[EPILOGUE] Romance endings?

For me, Shani just makes me nervous when I meet her. It may be silly, but the way she moves while talking, she just seems to have drunk to much coffee...On the other hand I find Triss potrayal in the game about Alvin a bit out of character compared to her relationship to Ciri in the novel "Blood...
  7. G

[ACT II] SWAMP area question

The respawn time for the royal wyverns seems to be around 8 to 12 hours gametime - so hunting them for wing membrane is a bit difficult. But there is no reason to be angered, switch to rubedo or nigredo for the swallow and get your albedo with a twany owl that you take just before the swallow...
  8. G

Zum Thema Fisch: Ende der 80er, Anfang der 90er war da ja mal was mit den Nimatoden (Wurmlarven?) die die Fische befallen hatten, da mußten dann die Bauchlappen entfernt werden, Rogen usw. durften nicht mit dem Fisch verkauft werden. Sicher gibt es auch verdorbenen Fisch. Um noch mal auf Sushi...
  9. G

[ACT II] SWAMP area question

For those, who have problems to single out the wyverns, there are two approaches that worked best for me:1. From the island where the ghouls spawn at night (best done during daytime) - go to the fireplace and head north west through the water, keep a finger ready on the down arrow. Slowly...
  10. G

Zum Thema Sushi und Fischvergiftung: Fisch und Meeresfrüchte verderben schneller und leichter als z.B. Fleisch. Hinzu kommt, daß abhängig vom Kaufort der Fisch natürlich auch schon etwas älter (also länger tot) sein kann. Wenn man den dann noch roh verarbeitet kann es brenzlig werden. Ein Steak...
  11. G

Gern geschehen!Wenn Du willst schick mir eine PN, und ich kann Dir dazu auch einen angepaßten Text, bzw. Erläuterungen formulieren, die vielleicht besser zum geplanten Zweck passen.
  12. G

Petra, als jemand der sich auch schon intensiv mit 3D-Grafikprogrammen (Cinema 4D, falls das jemanden etwas sagt) kann ich Dir das Ganze sicher gut erklären:3D-Modelle kommen in verschiedenen "Formen" vor: Als dreidimensional "verdrehte" Kurven ("Splines", also so etwas wie die Graphen aus dem...
  13. G

I think I've seen that [FILM QUIZ]

I couldn't tell from the figure, but the scenery looks somehow familiar - Judge Dredd?
  14. G

What's that?! [QUIZ]

A press to put corks into (wine-)bottles?
  15. G

Polish naming & addressing

Something on the matter of names starting the thread (maybe late, but I did not found it posted here before, so it might still be of interesrt to some):For "Karol" - Yes, it is a given name, a slavic (?) variant of a name that exists in many european based cultures, like Karl in german, Charles...
Top Bottom