Recent content by GRAPPOLO

+
  1. GRAPPOLO

What is the fun in playing Nilfgaard?

There is no fun left in nilfgaard thanks to cdpr amazing decisions, butchering the old spy, soldier and alchemy back at the beginning of homecoming to push that garbage new rng reveal that didn't last long at all, now you have only total control with enslave and create 2.0 with assimilate, they...
  2. GRAPPOLO

Why Gwent is not popular?

Because Homecoming killed almost all the hardcore players and after that they made every single bad choice they could, why should i keep playing? As an ng player i saw my faction annhilated, i have nothing left to play against unbalanced garbage like skellige and syndacate.
  3. GRAPPOLO

New patch missed too many cards (Pavko Gale fail)

Great, nr is now boosted and ng is totaly ignored and i have to lose yet again to garbage skellige and syndacate, well done cd project red, amanzing update.
  4. GRAPPOLO

Law of the Jungle is back!

Great, even more eredin immune abuse,Thanks CD project Red.
  5. GRAPPOLO

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

yeah, i can see why this game is dying, gonna take a break from gwent, i'm pretty sick of all the garbage decks.
  6. GRAPPOLO

Monsters seem a bit overpowered right now...

The only op thing in monsters is the garbage immune tag abuse with eredin, really amusing.
  7. GRAPPOLO

Cards Like Isbel Need a Truce Tag

Mill has always been the most annoing deck ever made, funny how homecoming killed good artchetipes but that garbage Still lives.
Top Bottom