Recent content by graveorchid

+
  1. G

I'm sad

Just play the game over and over. That's what I do with VTM: Bloodlines. :DI never get tired of that game.
  2. G

How old are you ?

19. Been playing video games since 3 years of age. It all started with Super Mario Bros. on the NES. :)
  3. G

How did you find out about The Witcher game?

Amazon e-mail advertisement.
  4. G

If you were living in the world of The Withcher...

I'd simply be an insane overlord bent on taking over and murdering without end to finally establish my rule whilst enslaving the land. :)
  5. G

Geralt vs. other heroes

I'll have to go with Jedis in this situation. Preferably Sith Warriors as I could never really enjoy the Jedi and their principles.I think a Sith Warrior could easily best a Witcher considering a lightsaber has the ability to cut through almost every material, their connection with the Force and...
  6. G

Problem about running the game HELP PLEASE!!!!

I am confident you will find your answer in the technical issues forum. :)
  7. G

Co-op mode and MMO in The Witcher

Lmao. Very true. And it's so annoying. :wall:
  8. G

Petition to Remove Automnatic Sword-Sheathing

I haven't even played the game yet (still waiting on my ram sticks). /signed.
  9. G

Moral choices in The Witcher

Typically in games such as these that provide choices regarding morality I'm a sadistic bastard. ]:->I put myself in the position of the character I'm playing, imagine I am actually in the world and actually living the character's life and maing the decisions. So, when it comes to role-playing...
  10. G

Favourite music

I'm heavily into metal. Specifically black metal and death metal.Rotting Christ, Satan's Host, Cannibal Corpse, Severe Torture, et cetera.
  11. G

Sorry Witcher, I'm going with Hellgate London =\

:-\ The Witcher is better than Hellgate in my opinion.
  12. G

Vista - Crashing problem

I honestly don't know, then. I'd help if I were capable. :-\
  13. G

Vista - Crashing problem

Try 1024X768. In a different thread the creator suggested 1024x768 as The Witcher seemingly doesn't enjoy running on high resolutions. I tried everything mentioned in the threads to help get the game running and nothing worked. When I changed the resolution it started up immediately.
  14. G

Vista - Crashing problem

Have you tried adjusting the screen resolution? I had the same problem until I changed the resolution.
Top Bottom