Recent content by GregorWladacz

+
  1. G

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

I have a problem with completely missing grass collision. Since the upgrade, the grass collision is gone and no matter what I tried (no mods, reinstallation, verifying files), I cant get the collision to work. Grass simply dont recognise any characters. (dx11 and 12)
  2. G

Grass Collision missing Next gen

Hi there, I just noticed, that the grass collision is completely gone in the next gen Version of the Witcher 3. First I thought it was because of mods, so I uninstalled every mod, verified the files and tried again. No collision whatsoever. So then I tried directx11 and 12. Both have no grass...
  3. G

A mod request

I actually love this request. Never heard anything this eloquent.
  4. G

Mod Request E3 Eredin

noob (in a polite tone)
  5. G

[Help really needed] - T-Pose, Floating NPC's, T-Pose Geralt

Delete all animation-related mods and install and test them one by one.
  6. G

[Mod] Real Lighting

dead
  7. G

Best Visuals

Nothing of that except Supreme to Extreme Graphics really pushes your pc.
  8. G

E3 Swamp

Dude, is it really that hard? You said what would look good. I said you should do it then ;) Clear now?
  9. G

E3 Swamp

DO ET
  10. G

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

I had this problem with washed out wood textures when I was using WLM with the AHD-water mod. I deleted the AHD-Water and the problem was solved.
  11. G

Modifying "Better FX" Mod

I didnt test it myself, but if you uncooked it and the textures are still xbm-files, maybe you can cook it with w3edit too. Like, I said, I didnt test it myself and dont know if it will work....
  12. G

MonarchX is right, I forgot about FloatConst. I increased that too
  13. G

PloughEnthusiast And yes, I mean that : Dunno what you mean with "spray". I guess you mean the fire stream, the secondary igni. The primary igni is called "cone" in the files. This one used to float, but now in ver 2.0 it doesnt.
  14. G

I increased the spawn count with the emitted particles. (so max particles AND spawn count, like you actually listed above)
Top Bottom