Recent content by gregski

+
  1. gregski

Maximum Mike not on Morrow Rock?

I think it was after 2.0 that I noticed the lack of DJs in my radio stations most of the time. Like 99%. Might be a bug.
  2. gregski

[CONTEST] RED Holidays 2023

Congrats to all the winners, amazing work!
  3. gregski

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

Short video:
  4. gregski

What game are you currently playing

I've been hooked by this game last couple of days, very smooth gameplay and cyberpunk vibes.
  5. gregski

Now playing [music]

6. gregski

Patch 2.01

I meant that I was trying to put clothes over a preset and it didn't work but I was just doing it wrong, you deactivate a preset first and then you can put on anything else you want.
  7. gregski

Patch 2.01

I noticed this as well. If I create an outfit in my wardrobe and decide to use it I can't "overwrite it" with the clothes I find outside.
  8. gregski

CDPR, stop with the 1st person (explained)

I was very worried about FPP combat. "So far they've never done FPP combat, just TPP with limited weaponry types in TW3". Well, it turns out they actually managed to create a full blown FPS combat system, on par with multiplayer FPS games focusing.
  9. gregski

CDPR, stop with the 1st person (explained)

I remember back in 2012 when CP2077 was announced I was like - that's gonna be great, The Witcher but in Cyberpunk world. Later when they announced that Cyberpunk will be 1st person only - most importantly because of the immersion factor - I was like - nooo, why go for FPP, that won't work, how...
  10. gregski

Misty just stand glitch

I have the same issue, on PS5.
  11. gregski

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I don't remember this being mentioned in any of the dialogues but that's my assumption as well - your "interaction" with blackwall put you on SoMi's radar.
  12. gregski

Why did you kill stealth netrunning?

Exactly how I've been playing a stealthy netrunner after 2.0. Distract + takedown. More demanding but also more fun at the end. Currently I'm on much higher level and I'm back to that sweet, OP style of stealthily one shotting mobs with my epic silenced pistol :)
  13. gregski

Thank you!

True Detective and Mr. Robot...good stuff.
  14. gregski

Thank you!

Oh, wow, didn't see that coming. https://x.com/CDPROJEKTRED_IR/status/1709940132328133085?s=20
  15. gregski

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I have exactly the same issue with the story of PL. That's why I never "trusted" any of the characters and tried to express it in my story/dialogue choices along the way. The whole "I am a misterious netrunner that can cure your uncurable "indisposition", just help me out a bit" premise didn't...
Top Bottom