Recent content by GrénnesMann

+
  1. GrénnesMann

Just got a Gift from "Player CDProjektRed"

A welcome goodwill gesture - but, again, why don't CDPR think it appropriate to announce things like this in the game's own official forum rather than assume players will look at Twitter?! It would only take a few seconds to copy and paste the tweet text into a post here.
  2. GrénnesMann

Sloppy Wording on Cards

I like the unpredictable and uncontrollable aspect of the card too but, for new players, the description "This unit may raid the battlefield to aid you in battle" is pretty useless. An improvement could be something like: "At any time, even after you've passed a round, this unit may Summon...
  3. GrénnesMann

Game version (macos) no longer supported cant play Help please

Indeed. The developers should always post updates about any known problems on the official forum - not just Twitter. The company's own website/forum is the place where many people would instinctively expect to find such information. It would only take a few extra seconds for someone at CDPR...
  4. GrénnesMann

What type of GWENT content do you enjoy the most?

I'd love to see a series of articles or videos about the many talented artists who create the painted and animated premium artwork for the cards. Inspiration*, techniques, early versions, etc. etc. The artwork is what drew me to The Witcher III and Gwent games in the first place, and is one of...
  5. GrénnesMann

Anyone else having trouble transmuting Black Rayla?

Exactly. The means to obtain any Premium card (that can't be crafted or transmuted) should be explained on the info screen for those cards. Information about why a card cannot be crafted or transmuted should also be displayed on the card info screen. I suggested this sometime last year and made...
  6. GrénnesMann

Anyone else having trouble transmuting Black Rayla?

I don't have the Thronebreaker game, but I can transmute my standard copy of Black Rayla. Looking at my other cards from the Thronebreaker set (I have most of the standard versions but no premiums), there are quite a few others I can transmute and several I can't transmute. Is that because...
  7. GrénnesMann

Remove the ability to play certain cards more than once.

Ideally, Doomed (on any type of card) should not be a status that cannot be purified either EDIT: Doh! Scenario cards can't be purified anyway! But they should be auto-doomed or simply do not go into the Graveyard when removed from the board or at the end of the round. However, I think other...
  8. GrénnesMann

The Problem with Nilfgaard

Haha! No problem (y)
  9. GrénnesMann

Why have you attributed that quote to me? I never said that. I said that Ball can remove a unit of any power by playing Roderick to trigger both Fangs in one turn. Any card of any faction which damages/removes need a good target, so that's hardly a difficult or unique restriction for Vincent...
  10. GrénnesMann

Also, the advantages that an NG Lockdown player have are that: 1. They have built their deck around the absence of a leader - their opponents have not. 2. They can almost* certainly be sure that all of their opponent's leader abilities will be disabled, and thus not affect their strategy. *...
  11. GrénnesMann

Endless "Searching for a worthy rival..."

Are you trying to say that when a problem like this occurs, and after trying multiple times to play, checking one's PC/connection, etc. - players should wait 2-3 hrs first, rather than post about the problem here? If so, I disagree. Players should post on the forum to (a) make the developers...
  12. GrénnesMann

Endless "Searching for a worthy rival..."

Same here.
  13. GrénnesMann

Vincent Van Moorlehem vs Veil

Yeah, it's odd that we currently only have one card out of hundreds that has the Rupture ability. Changing Vincent to use Rupture does seem like the ideal solution, for all the reasons you suggested - plus it also means he can target any enemy unit, not just those that have a status, so one...
  14. GrénnesMann

Planned changes to auto-mill functionality

Great news! "Resource focussed" is exactly what I need to end the current mini-game of filtering and individually milling unwanted cards from kegs.
  15. GrénnesMann

What is the fun in playing Nilfgaard?

It's important to draw distinctions - especially with things such as ambiguous wording of rules. It does, and especially in the context of what is being discussed. Nothing is given if it is not received, regardless of intention or a failed attempt to do so.
Top Bottom