Recent content by grey_de_bolt

+
  1. G

The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

Thank you! Will definitely get my hands on it. Are you planning on implementing Performance Mode? There is not much difference on CPU between X and Pro, just decrease the quality of textures, or implement dynamic resolution if possible. That’s the only thing left that I wish to see in the game...
  2. G

Upgrade patch 1.60 for Xbox One X is out! Additional PS4™ Pro patch coming soon.

As far as I know, HDR on PS4 will arrive in January. At this point the only things CDPR needs to address are: 1) Performance mode for PS4 Pro 2) HDR for PC version of the game I would love to get especially the performance mode. My PC isn’t very powerful for now, and I wish to play the game in...
  3. G

Upgrade patch 1.60 for Xbox One X is out! Additional PS4™ Pro patch coming soon.

Wonderful news, thank you for your continuous support for this gem of a game! Bought the game twice-on PS4 and PC. Now that the patch for PS4 is planned as well, I wanted to ask if it is possible to have Performance Mode targeting 60fps on PS4 Pro? I know PS4 Pro is not that powerful as Xbox One...
Top Bottom