Recent content by greyice

+
  1. G

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

All, I would like to offer this, or similar, for your consideration. The introduction and quite pauses more than anything else and as this is Dubstep, you can imagine that there will be lots of "WubWubWub" and other noises. The sub-base is there, I just can't get it with my headphones. I...
  2. G

What do you want in a Collector's Edition?

I'm not so big on figures, I'd like to see things that can be used in real life. I'd also like to see a three or four (or more after reading the Soundtrack thread) music discs of high quality music that can be put to, or possibly already supplied on a CP2020 USB-key-thing of FLAC music.
  3. G

Random Events - You won't even make it to your car

Also, another idea. Random events could actually be life threatening if not terminal. Think of it as a "Wrong Place, Wrong Time" event such as walking into the bar and ordering a drink just as the two gang leaders fail to resolve their differences and the entire bar erupts in a self destructive...
  4. G

Random Events - You won't even make it to your car

Perhaps this could be in combination with the Easter Eggs ideas. That is, once in a while, as a percentage of a random event, one of hose percentages is for an Easter Egg (Roll for random Easter Egg). Trying to replicate that to show friends would be absolutely mind boggling.
  5. G

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Com Truise Has anyone put this in already? I've searched and haven't found it so, here it is. Com Truise - Yxes REF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWBqv7Mtg1g Not only is the music a darker ambience, the accompanying film clip is quite appropriate. I hope you all enjoy this. PS. Com Truise...
  6. G

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

All, there's some great music selections here. There's some really good advice, especially the "please don't put your favourite current band here" advice. I belive that yes, you should be able to listen to the music and see in your head, just what your favourite RPG Cyberpunk character is...
  7. G

Easter eggs you'd like to see in Cyberpunk2077?

Oh, I've got another one. A pisstake of a pisstake. Cars parks or driving, perhaps something you can only find one of. The 6000 SUX. * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pisstake * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl8mQhxhE_Q
  8. G

Easter eggs you'd like to see in Cyberpunk2077?

I reckon you should have a fixer named Finn. Our mate Gibbo would love that.
  9. G

Health: regen or stimpack?

Johnny has a good idea, it'd be great to see Trauma Team. I think that if people are poor, they may have to suffer traditional "time heals all wounds" healing times. This would result in the best result (ed. This would also depend on their lifestyle choice.). If people are dark, they make buy...
  10. G

In game character Perspective!

Would it be possible to make something that you can zoom into/out of from third person to first person? I'm thinking something like the Skyrim interface. I could have the game design way off though.
  11. G

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

All, I am thrilled to be reading this and over the moon to be seeing such positive comments and posts here. I only wish that I had more time in the day, there's so much brilliant music here. People are posting their perspectives and why they consider their music choices. I'm humbled. I'm...
  12. G

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Hi all, a token mention that this forum is for Cyberpunk music. Punk. Electric. Dark. Edgy. As much as we're all enthusiastic about our music, think about your selections. You never know, after looking at the number of hits this topic has received versus the others, I reckon that people are...
  13. G

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Hmm, I'm no so sure that *music* is Cyberpunk-ish. The film clip certainly is. 5c.
  14. G

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Thank you! That version of Halycon is fantastic!
  15. G

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Old. Yep. When I hit forty, I decided that I'd keep my dignity and stop clubbing. The 'kids' of today, well, to be old and wise, one must first be young and stupid... Bring on the old skool!
Top Bottom