Recent content by Grimlar

+
  1. G

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

Entirely possible, I didnt say that a happy ending was guaranteed. Merely that the ending felt... Obviously incomplete to me. As for the ending of Mass Effect 3, Bioware messed that up. It didnt fit the philosophy of the ensding in the first two games, where player choice mattered and was...
  2. G

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

I didnt hate the original ending... because it seemed so obvious that it was setting up a DLC continuation. I cant say that for certain until it is announced or denied, but I cant believe CD Projekt Red would take the risk of making a game that people who liked the game, (ie played to the end,)...
  3. G

1.3 hype train

First up, I do agree with many of the comments here, quality takes time, done when its done and so on. I also accep that CDPR have been burned a bit with their fan communication in the past. However big gaps between patches and minimal communication is not the way to do it. All relationships...
  4. G

Can we please Nerf Sniper Rifles?

Im not necessarily disagreeing with you, but surely if you dont like sniper rifles the easy answer is dont use them?
  5. G

Kills vs Unconscious need more fine tuning

I think its probably incorrect to assume that we are always firing bullets as we understand them today. If we assume for a moment that the pax mod is viable, then the question becomes what does that imply? For the pax mod to work with no other change to the weapons internal mechanisms I would...
  6. G

[POLL] Getting around in Night City

It depends really, there are so many side activities, little fights etc, that I normally walk and enjoy the sights, so to speak, if Im more in a hurry then fast travel, otherwise bike then lastly car. I dont like getting stuck in traffic.
  7. G

Separation of Save Game by character not put all together

Very much agree, saves should be arranged by character. The save list should allow you to pick the character (default to the current/last saved character,) then the specific save. As this would mostly just be a different way of presenting the save file data it should have minimal impact on the...
  8. G

So, Patch does not allow multiple crafting of components...

Pretty much, walk/run from one gig to the next but keep an ear out for gunfire and an eye out for flashing police markers on the mini map. You get some of that in a car, but its not as clear, a bike is probably better, but feet are best. Also use the scanner frequently and you will find many...
  9. G

So, Patch does not allow multiple crafting of components...

There are also groups of gangsters that respawn pretty much every day, (not shown on the map, go out at night and look for them,) every part of the city, wipe them out, sell the loot. do some shopping during the day, go out and do it again at night if you are still short of cash.
  10. G

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

GIg : Goodbye Night CIty (Rescuing Bruce Welby) if you do the gig without killing any millitech Dakota is happy and you get awarded a bonus to be collected at the appropriate drop off point. If however you then kill some of the millitech guys, Dakota gives you an earful when you collect the...
  11. G

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

I can now disassemble the MaxDoc Mk1 again but not the Mk2, (Im now using the Mk3,) so im assuming that this is something to do with the flag that gets set on equipped items telling the game not to disassemble them and it would seem that the flag is not being cleared properly when the item is...
  12. G

Ammo Mechanic Issues / Bug

With the weapons, you should disassemble anything worth less than about E$80, because you will get more (or near enough) in terms of crafting components. Ie if you sell a cheap white quality gun, you might get as little as E$15, but if you disassemble it you should get 9 common and 4 uncommon...
  13. G

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Not a bug per se, but would very much like the gig info in the journal to be absolutely clear about the requirements for the gig, ie No Kills, No discovery etc. Just a single summary line at the top of each gig would be great. The main descriptions are sometimes not all that clear.
  14. G

Huge plot-hole (spoilers from "The Heist")

Likewise later in the story, Goro is injured/hungry and I cant give him any of the 100+ health/food items Im carrying. Not that he would want to eat them of course.
  15. G

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Not a bug per se, but given that the code is already in the game, it seems odd that we cant use the firing range at wilsons gun shop outside of that one task.
Top Bottom