Recent content by GrimReaperrz

+
  1. G

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

Exactly... I level up put some points into body to open a door. some points into intelligence for a dialogue check. go back. the dialogue check is suddenly harder. and even the door is harder. (how the fuck does a door get stronger!?) you get weaker by leveling up basically...
  2. G

I hope they fix the absolutely ridiculous attribute check scaling.... this put my entire playthrough on hold as after i did some leveling i suddenly can't open certain doors or use certain dialogues anymore because the checks went absurdly high.
  3. G

Skill Checks Increase/Scale with Level? (2.0)

This just put my entire playthrough on hold... checks which i would've bin able to pass i can't do now because of this absolutely dumbass change. great.
  4. G

you can get past that. you just need to get better at shooting them down quickly. i did it multiple times on very hard. I will agree however that it has to be tuned a bit better. you suddenly lose a chunk of your health out of nowhere which is dumb.
  5. G

[bug] ho-ho club authorization door.

The door with a loot box behind it that opens with either 8 body or authorisation doesn't open upon looting the authorisation keys found around in the ho-ho club. (the place for the gig: Monster Hunt)
  6. G

Ps4 twitch app and drops

Ps4 twitch app and drops My pc broke no replacement till next month i cri. but till then i do have a ps4. now im wondering i just installed the twitch app to watch the gwent livestream. But will that still give me the rewards for watching? I have linked my accounts and am logged in.
  7. G

holiday keg pack till?

holiday keg pack till? Does the holiday keg pack last till the 9th as well?
  8. G

Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

Got the card. but really disappointed it's a normal version and not premium :\
  9. G

Part of the whole twitch drops thing. https://www.playgwent.com/en/twitch-drops
  10. G

The titles will be next update. but you should have had messages on twitch telling you you got those. the winners fav card however... i didn't get that nor the message on twitch even tho i did watch till the end.
  11. G

LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS DURING GWENT CHALLENGER - 17.12.2017

Winners favourite carrd? So i just watched the stream and at the end didn't get any messages of getting anything. sooo whatsup? will i still be getting that card?
  12. G

The faction videos uploaded yesterday

The faction videos uploaded yesterday I am sorry but really? XD you upload faction videos that showcase outdated cards from beta instead of the new effects from public release? that's going to be confusing as all hell to new people watching those.
  13. G

Do not like Troll and Shop mechanic

Can we make soup from the people that dislike our beloved troll?
  14. G

Right click cards in shop.

Nice i'll remember that. and yeah i did end up picking zoltan. because i am playing a dwarven scoiatel deck anyway. Still would be nice to see this change implemented.
  15. G

Which Card Should I Choose (from the Keg Selection)?

Zoltan: Animal Tamer and Kambi Could someone tell me what the cards they summon have for stats and effects? Im currently locked in shop having to decide between these 2 (the third i got no interest in) edit: nvm friend showed me screenshots.
Top Bottom