Recent content by grivs99

+
  1. grivs99

Balans kart [propozycje, argumenty]

Zrobiłem sobie przerwe od gwinta skuszony nowymi kartami odpaliłem gre i oto takie fajne talie plus ta na kp z typami co bija w pierwszym rzedzie i kopiuja sie w nieskonczonosc. Mam wrażenie że z każdym nowym releasem ta gra wymaga coraz mniej myslenia.
  2. grivs99

Aktualizacja 10.2 — lista zmian

Ciągłe zmiany na plus poza drobnymi wyjątkami lecz istnieje ogromna ilość kart w grze ktore należy zreworkować np taki Sihil piekna wizualnie karta która po nerfie od dwóch lat jest niegrywalna. Ponadto myśle że gra nabrała by nowego życia jakbyście wprowadzili jakieś nowe mechaniki. Coś jak...
  3. grivs99

Aktualizacja 9.1 — lista zmian

i btw ta nowa wędrująca karta to chyba jakieś nieporozumienie to jest tak głupie że masakra nie da sie tego zatrzymać w jakikolwiek sposób
  4. grivs99

Aktualizacja 9.1 — lista zmian

Nie będe tu narzekał jak nawiedzony ale zły kierunek obraliśćie gra teraz polega na wywaleniu jak najwiekszej ilości pkt a element taktyki i przemyślanego grania prawie nie istnieje. Wszystko też zależy czy jakaś karta Ci dojdzie o ile oczywiście nie grasz samo odcedzajacej talii z kartami...
  5. grivs99

AKTUALIZACJA 8.5: LISTA ZMIAN

Może wkońcu da się grać po tych zmianach bo tak to tylko bal eist i syndykat do zarzygania z trudem dobiłem 90+ level podróży bo gra to była katorga 1620252902 To że zmieniliście Regisa o jedną prowizje w dół to nie zmieni niegrywalnośći tej karty tak samo pożoga. Zróbcie coś z tym albo...
  6. grivs99

Po tygodniu nie grania zainstalowałem znowu gwinta

Wszedłem na rankeda zagrałem przeciwko tarczom kp. Odinstalowałem. Kto u diabła dają tak umiejke frakcji która wyrobi z niej value x100
  7. grivs99

Rozpoczął się Sezon Driad!

Nie zrobiliście nic z Shirru? Nie ma to jak dawać inicjatywe pożodze i regisowi dwóm niegrywalnym kartom a nic nie robić z shirru który sieje dosłownie spustoszenie za pare punkcików prowizji z umiejetnościa pingowania i buffami wyjmującymi go ze spellów. Chciałbym żeby któryś z delevoperów mi...
  8. grivs99

Regis and scorch literally unplayable due to ''Initiative''

I didnt meant to be rude. I am just little bit frustrated because i love this game 2k hours in it. Right now i really dont enjoy it. Personally i think a lot of cards need a rework and some cards shouldnt be nerfed i just dont see reasoning for it. I am just saying that i did not seen regis and...
  9. grivs99

It was problematic before remember spears? Thats why they nerfed them and some time later they introduce new meta cards that boost long existing but unplayable before impera creating same problem as before and thus nerfing to the ground few other interesting cards.
  10. grivs99

If it was playable people would play it. I seriously did not seen scorch in months that card is dead. I had fun deck with row changing skill (before it was brouver leader ) i tried it and i was in shock that they gave Regis initiative. That is pretty much tip of the iceberg of problems that...
  11. grivs99

I think butchering card to the ground is not an answer takes whole fun from the game and pretty much restrict you to play only meta decks. You know i am right just play games on ladder. Decks are exact copies of eachother and if you try to play your own deck - you'll get detroyed and want to...
  12. grivs99

Who even make those changes? Doesnt make any sense i tried to play ''fun'' deck with regis it was hard before to make a set up for good regis or scorch and now with 13 provision lol try playing him, escpecially with annoying high units or buffing decks. Idk why devs butchered half of the cards...
  13. grivs99

Update 7.1 Patchnotes

Well i made a post in polish about that. First of all imperial formation provision is too high, you basicly make 13 points with it and remove 1 gold from your deck. Using roderick at the end of the game you have no golds left in the deck. Ability itself is very powerfull you can buff very...
  14. grivs99

Update 7.1 Patchnotes

Well if someone from dev team would play rankeds or pro ladder you would know that half of the matches are against NG hmm i guess why
  15. grivs99

Update 7.1 Patchnotes

Most of the changes dont make any sense. Instead of nerfing nilfgard you buffing it by lowering cost of impera? I would like to see reasoning for that By the way just remove that stupid ability to consume unit from your hand instead of switching it to another cards. Laughable you gave it to...
Top Bottom