Recent content by gRocc0

+
  1. gRocc0

Bug reports - PC 1.06

One of the issues that I have and some people have in the forum too which is joy-killing will-taking game breaking bug that "Down on the street" never appears, no calls no nothing even after doing every available side-quest and gigs. Takemura never calls and we never have any main missions in...
  2. gRocc0

1.06 issues

One of the issues that I have and some people have in the forum too which is joy-killing will-taking game breaking bug that "Down on the street" never appears, no calls no nothing even after doing every available side-quest and gigs. Takemura never calls and we never have any main missions in...
  3. gRocc0

No Main Jobs, never received "Down on the Street"

Thank you for confirming, had high hopes. Seems like I won't be playing for sometime 'till this gets fixed
  4. gRocc0

Seems like the problem still persists with v1.06, you guys too?
  5. gRocc0

Yeah man I feel you. Now we can't just do anything else other than crossing our arms and waiting for the fix witch is not %100 and we can't even do some sidequests since we need to move on with the main quests for Regina in order to unlock them and other quests like Chippin' In. Kinda sucks if...
  6. gRocc0

Yup, still present. Kinda makes me sad and took my fun and my will to play since we can't proceed sadly and don't really want to start a new save since there's no guarantee of it actually working and losing my 50+ hours of gameplay and 35 levels.
  7. gRocc0

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Here's a little selfie from my V, though I don't know why I have the weird tattoo on my chin and my beard's a little janky
  8. gRocc0

I want to say the same, right after Transmission when I got out of the Chapel and after the conversation with Johnny, got no more main quests left nor triggering. Also done what you've done, called Takemura tried to side jobs and everything. No luck, literal game breaking at this point and I'm...
Top Bottom