Recent content by Grothice

+
  1. G

What happened to Regis' Gravewalker Aura?

Hello, where are the Graves on the GRAVEWALKER Regis Aura??? CDPR Plz
  2. G

What's your favourite and least favourite part of Regis' Journey?

Much respect for going into detail. It's always fun for me to hear what the community thinks. Pretty much agree with you here. I got burnt out from the Ciris journey as well. Totally skipped and stopped Gwent for like the duration of 2 Journeys. Got to level 164, it was too much. Last title...
  3. G

Do you think that the stories in the Journey has improved over the previous ones? (I'm comparing to the written ones, not the images only ones) Also, what motivates you to warrant a Journey purchase for you? 1637773166 Any negatives or improvements you think could be made to suit your needs...
  4. G

Hello, once in a blue moon post, as I am curious as to what people think. Positives: For me, I like how there are 3 Regis Leaders to choose from. The Music Packs are pretty good too. (kinda wish there were more music) Personally, I think the Half-breed form is the best. From his hands having...
  5. G

Server Error?

Anyone encountered this? Seems to happen when someone forfeits a game or does something to quit the game. At the end, match ends as per normal, BOTH players can send GGs, as if it's just a normal forfeit and nothing else.
  6. G

Insane Grind for Journey Cosmetics with 175 Levels?

I've been playing everyday without buying the extra 25 levels, and I'm only on level 26. You're telling me there's another way to gain levels quicker? What's your secret then? Been playing on seasonal mode all these while too. But nowhere near level 35 o_O
  7. G

How is it possible to even get to level 35 without grinding everyday?
  8. G

Gwent Lag?

That's actually pretty clever, never thought of it that way. Maybe it was my internet before i checked CMD, man but feels bad.
  9. G

Gwent Lag?

Am i the only one lagging right now? Couldn't activate leader in game, fruits don't even register when clicked on the board. Checked my command prompt, my internet is on 2ms constantly. (wired) Anyone else having the same problem?
  10. G

Has anybody tweeted @ CDPR or something regarding this grinding of Journey #2 issue? I think that would really help us being heard :(
  11. G

you must have alot of time dedicated into playing Gwent. How many games a day do you actually play? 1597082355 And don't you guys think it's better if we create seperate threads to voice our own opinion so the Devs hear us? At this rate, I'm not even sure if they do read this particular thread...
  12. G

Hey guys, just my two cents regarding the Journey progression. Just a suggestion, with people calculating the amount of days and crowns needed to reach level 175 in Ciri's journey, would it be possible for you guys, CDPR, to include some quests or other incentives that boost our progress of...
  13. G

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Umm just wanted to check, why does my bonus crown pieces not reset daily? It has been on 0 for 2 days now. (Journey boost) Talking about Journey, I actually bought the Premium Journey if that matters.
  14. G

If say I was Rank 3 with 1 mosaic piece, when the season resets, what rank will I be? Does the 1 mosaic piece carry over? Or does it reset me to a blank slate? Can I still get the Germain Piquant avatar by watching an offline stream of Gwent world masters #2? Can i be doing other things and...
  15. G

Look at the banner frame instead, that's the Prestige level you're on.
Top Bottom