Recent content by gtabro303

+
  1. gtabro303

bug in quest gimme danger

I raised the alarm on purpose and had the same experience, can't shoo almost anybody and standing right in front of them doesn't turn them hostile, they just look for me as if I'm invisible...
  2. gtabro303

40 hours in and I too have never seen rain outside of specific missions. Tested with time skipping and here are the results.

I keep hearing the argument "After all it's in California"... But the streets are wet almost every night. Something's wrong confirmed.
  3. gtabro303

40 hours in and I too have never seen rain outside of specific missions. Tested with time skipping and here are the results.

Just found out this video that confirms the "resetting weather" glitch (or I hope it is, otherwise it's a design choice that doesn't make much sense).
  4. gtabro303

I think you're on to something. After I took a mission during mid day I could hear light rain. Didn't notice much of a visual difference, thought of your post and decided to turn off the Grain filter - yep, tiny drops were visible. Also a friend who's ahead in the story (Act 2 after a few main...
  5. gtabro303

@TemplarGFX so I went and checked the apartment, if it's this thing no amount of time skipping or sleeping ever changes the temperatures or the times shown (just tested it) :/
  6. gtabro303

PC here, and as mentioned in the original post another friend on PC has never seen rain in the open. I don't have any info about the rain rate on consoles though, would be good if somebody could share their experience about that.
  7. gtabro303

Interesting, could you share what you're playing on? If it's PC, do you have anything turned off? Asking to see if maybe a certain setting weirdly affect this game system i.e. the weather.
  8. gtabro303

After being bummed out that there's nothing but sunny days in a cyberpunk game, yet a dynamic weather system was advertised, I checked online and saw a ton of threads on reddit, this forum and similar comments under youtube videos with rain. Yet I saw some people having confirmed it has rained...
  9. gtabro303

Patch 1.10 Changelog

970M - yesterday I updated with the lastest nVidia drivers - +2-3 fps, I got 1.10 - -4-5 fps. How do I rollback (not joking)?
  10. gtabro303

Hearts of Stone retail boxed edition

I will try to be understanding in this case - seeing the fan service in the regular boxed game and the quality of it, I am inclined to believe them that the idea came later and thus that situation, the pros of being a down-to-earth studio that respects and understands the gamers and keeps in...
  11. gtabro303

Different people like different things and in TW3 at least you have 10 more alternatives, you're not missing on much by not having my trouble with this matter.
  12. gtabro303

Why are people that bought the first add-on being charged more than the ones that are going to buy it retail? A few months back I bough both add ons on GoG. Then I saw the Gwent deal for the ones like me and I was like, oh great. Went on Jinx to get the cards with the code I got and I got...
  13. gtabro303

Bug Tracking Megathread

A minor thing - she sat there like this twice. Clearly a sorceress. :D
  14. gtabro303

The game is trolling people that map the Map button to Tab

I'm using the GoG client, but don't have this issue when alt-tabbing. So there is something dodgy going on here with the tab... *Activates witcher senses to investigate*
  15. gtabro303

The game is trolling people that map the Map button to Tab

The game is trolling people that map the Map button to Tab In all games I map the map to Tab and before 1.07 everything was fine - almost, I couldn't go to the current objective, but that was never an issue for me. I don't know what happened in the latest patch, but now when I press Tab the...
Top Bottom