Recent content by Gtag

+
  1. G

The Beast in Me: How to Purchase the Cthulu

As in I finished Phantom Liberty since. (And cleared Dogtown) Additionally, I went back to my old save game, where Regina sent me a Text about that car. I do not see that Cthulu on the Autofixer website, but I do have it, and I purchased it. Shouldn't it appear as "Purchased" on AutoFixer? (I...
  2. G

Thank you, but it does not seem to trigger on my end. I have never received any message about this car, and it's not available on Autofixer either. It's not the end of the world, but there must be an issue there.
  3. G

[Bug] TV sound missing after 2.1.2

Can confirm as well, on a Fresh play-through. If someone looks into those sound issues, they also might want to drive a Mizutani Shion. Itss engine sounds cuts off after a minute or two.
  4. G

Hello there everyone, Apologies if this question has already been asked, but after a brief search on this forum, I couldn't find anything... I have completed the game several times and I remember that depending on the outcome of the gig The Beast in Me, you could get your hands on a specific...
  5. G

So With GOTY Released Does That Mean EE is Officially Dead?

I refuse to admit that EE is dead before CDPR identifies the body. I know they are a publicly traded company but I guess we are going to find out in the next 2 months.
  6. G

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

Marcin already said that the GOTY edition is just a total package of what we could all buy and download + the upcoming fix which will be available for everyone. The GOTY is just a marketing thing, there is nothing new/more in it.
  7. G

Hardest Quest to complete

Extreme Cosplay, hands down.
  8. G

Common Sense... BaW endings

I really understood the whole situation like you did. After I completed my first walkthrough with the so-called "good" ending, I felt disgust for Syanna being so kindly treated by her sister. There is something undoubtedly rotten in that ending, and I can perfectly imagine why some people just...
  9. G

I keep getting people telling me Syanna was raped

Once again, I am not saying she was raped, I just point out the fact that she let Geralt and the player believe that it might have happened.
  10. G

Dude, look again at post N°20, in which I included the dialog transcription by sv3672 (Thx btw). My answer to you remains unchanged.
  11. G

Never said that. She wants to take revenge on these knights because they were the tools of her ostracism. Everyone got that. In her eyes they were not that chivalrous for various reasons, as it is explained by Damien. I said, that in order to have Geralt behaving like she wants to, she lets him...
  12. G

Detlaff Trusted her too... Syanna and honesty, haem...:doubt2: Lying makes perfect sense, she knows Geralt wants to solve the Beast problem, finding the motive of the silent partner is important. If she says she was abused raped when she was a child, empathy should work full throttle... And that...
  13. G

Syanna is a master at blurring lines and manipulating the truth (ask Detlaff). She picks her words carefully to let Geralt's imagination fill in the blanks. I do not think there is a misinterpretation here, you just have to keep in mind that she may be talking about rape and that she also may be...
  14. G

Syanna used the word "abuse", which is nowadays very connoted and may refer to sexual abuse. (See sv3672 first quote) That very well may be the case, De Peyrac Peyran does not seem to be very proud of his doing when asked about. Unfortunately you cannot hear anything else from him and Syanna...
  15. G

Gave Acorn to Village But Nothing Happened

Not one, but two to be precise.
Top Bottom