Recent content by guilherme22

+
  1. G

A Night to Remember trailer in Toussaint?

is it confirmed that the main villain is the female vampire from the trailer?
  2. G

Redkit 3 released?

Christmas gift earlier :smiling2: ---------- Updated at 08:31 PM ---------- I guess this explain why they promoted that mod contest last week
  3. G

HELP I can't cut any head off !

is this one of those threads that one can use psychological analysis and draw a mind picture of the user? xD
  4. G

Did you start a new game because of 'Hearts of Stone'?

when HOS was released I had already played 5 playthroughs of The Witcher 3 I just did not feel like starting all over again. but I was able to see the optional dialogues, when u do not finish the game before HOS, on youtube
  5. G

Prime 1 Studio - Witcher 3 licence (collectible statues)

the witcher should become a movie directed by the same guy who did "a night to remember"
  6. G

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

not gonna happen! besides witcher 2 is perfect as it is; a huge improvement over the first one. i would never pay to play witcher 2 in redengine 3 because it would kill the characteristics that makes him unique. the first one however i would pay gladly to have a remake, because i never...
  7. G

The Witcher 3 is GOTY, silencing all critics?

i'm just saying this because there was a user that said i didn't understood the witcher properly and the witcher 3 was a failure to appeal new fans and asked me to not respond to him again! LOL. Btw I'm Not trying to polarize nothing since much of the critics witcher 3 is receiving is from...
  8. G

The Witcher 3 is GOTY, silencing all critics?

i think witcher 3 winning GOTY just makes conservatives fans of the series even more pissed about the major changes in the plot, plus overall. i just finished playing the first two games and i agree many stuff where just left behind, but thats whats make witcher 3 so popular right now. the...
  9. G

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

I would pay only if they make post game content. As far i know, in the books, geralt drops out from being a witcher. The game's finale it's open for interpretations. he keeps training ciri, then goes to live with yennefer or triss
  10. G

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and CD PROJEKT RED awarded 3 times during The Game Awards 2015 in Los Angeles!

gotta say with all that fan appeal fallout 4 was receiving i was worried about witcher 3 being GOTY , but thankfully this is not a fan choice award but rather made by professionals cheers guys!
  11. G

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

christmas is getting close, though.
  12. G

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

i think the guys above said a lot , don't have much to add to it but i wish they could upgrade Imlerith and Eredin difficulty since HOS it seems the real boss in the wild hunt is olgierd lol
  13. G

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

my own custom character of course rpgs are meant to be that way
Top Bottom