Recent content by gumbo-23

+
  1. gumbo-23

Getting motion sickness from playing

Holy cow - that's way better. When it's off it's like you're on a skateboard, but that's cool. In normal combat the effect is still problematic. Most likely I need to take a long break from gaming. Thanks for the heads up PR. You're doing good work.
  2. gumbo-23

Getting motion sickness from playing

I don't know if anyone else is getting this, but I cannot play on PS5 for long before I start to get motion sickness from the jolting of the screen when running. Right now I can't touch the game, so have to hope that someone is interested in dialing back the running motion. But I know the list...
  3. gumbo-23

Stealth XP bug

I also have both at 7 - with stealth maxed out. I'll level up cool and see what happens. May take a while ...
  4. gumbo-23

Important Update

What features in particular?
  5. gumbo-23

How to fix crafting and itemization.

I would love to see this. The current system just wastes so much time and resources. I would love to at least have an option to craft multiple items at once. It's as if CDPR are only happy when they are wasting our time. The 'fast' travel system sadly dragged over from Witcher 3 is another example.
  6. gumbo-23

All of my saves have disappeared

Thanks for the heads up guys - I've uploaded all my PS4 saves to cloud.
  7. gumbo-23

Gun disappears during Stadium Love quest

On station 2 the gun would not appear I failed. After spamming buttons I got it to appear, then the same thing happened on station 3.
  8. gumbo-23

Stealth XP bug

In case this is happening to anyone else - I haven't received any stealth XP since the first few hours. Makes bothering with stealth a waste of time. Too late to fix it for first playthrough, but hopefully this gets fixed before the second.
  9. gumbo-23

Stuck in settings on PS4 after 1.05 update

I cannot change settings and close. If I change anything I'm stuck until I hit restore default. Only then can I leave settings. So I have music jammed on in a fight scene and it's very distracting.
  10. gumbo-23

Increasing Athleticism

I suddenly stopped getting xp from stealth, when hiding bodies. I got loads for the first few hours, then zero.
  11. gumbo-23

"Happy Together" Bug

I have the same - cannot talk to the cops, even after the new hotfix on 19th December.
Top Bottom