Recent content by GW84

+
  1. GW84

Why the person above you should be banned

^Ban for not being as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University
  2. GW84

^ Ban for sending a command up the chain
  3. GW84

top 10 favorite games

In no particular order - Chrono Trigger - Final Fantasy 6 - Baldurs Gate 2 - GTA 5 - Red Dead Redemption 2 - Mass Effect 2 - Dragon Age series - Yakuza series - The Witcher 3 - Batman Arkham series Special mention to the non-Bethesda Fallouts, Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis...
  4. GW84

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

My biggest fear is that all combat will be FPS-style twitchfests. The demo showed CDPR have the style down, I trust them with a story but the combat shown deeply troubles me.
  5. GW84

^ Ban for being late with a ban. That ban would be valid a few posts ago.
  6. GW84

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

Looks like this thread goes down the path of a circle-dialogue yet again... To move towards a more constructive dialogue (especially since we know the game will definitley be FPP) I have a question for you all: What can FPP add that TPP cannot, and what can TPP add that FPP cannot? Also, what...
  7. GW84

While I would vastly prefer TP, I doubt the choice of perspective would hurt sales as much as you suggest. Skyrim and the Bethesda Fallouts have TP-options, but the majority of players seems to stay in FP. Both sold extremely well. Also, Far Cry 5 (I know, FPS with RPG-elements) sold very well...
  8. GW84

^ Banned for bringing a canon cannon to a banhammer fight.
  9. GW84

Weekly Poll 12/31/2018 - Death and Failure

Voted 1. I'm one of those people that restarts a game until I have that 'perfect' runthrough and can't stand failing a quest. Being able to load saves me a lot of frustration. Totally fine with an autosave ironman mode for people who enjoy that kind of playthrough though. Let ereryone play as...
  10. GW84

^Ban for turning this thread in a 1 v 1 banning contest.
  11. GW84

I'm a bit out of the loop regarding the latest news around the game. Have the devs released any new info with regards to the 'comfort setting' they would offer for people with problems with FPP?
  12. GW84

^ You can't touch this. Stop! Banhammer Time!
  13. GW84

^Ban for prejudice against cones.
  14. GW84

Weekly Poll 11/5/18 - RPG Life Simulator Aspects

Went for three. I like the option of performing some extra tasks for a minor benefit or to be able to add a trophy to my appartment. A good example of what I'd like would be RDR2. You need to shave (or don't) can hang around camp and interact with your band, play a few minigames, drink coffee...
  15. GW84

^Banned for discrimination against fictional creatures
Top Bottom