Recent content by GWENTISHERM

+
  1. G

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi everyone, hope we are all enjoying the weekend! :) To any moderator, please help! I'm brand new to these forums. This is my second visit now. I was not able to login on my Samsung S9+ Edge. I tried absolutely everything, several times. Deleted cookies, browser searches etc. etc. even tried...
  2. G

🎉The Welcome Thread

Ok thanks once again! Sorry for the stupid questions, I'll get back to the gameplay now. It was a pleasure speaking with you, have a great day/evening! :)
  3. G

🎉The Welcome Thread

Ok thanks very much mate! Also, what are these "Red Points?"
  4. G

🎉The Welcome Thread

Ah thank you very much, it was driving me insane almost lol. Just a simple one, I'm currently opening Monster kegs in Gwent and have a choice of three legendaries, please can you tell me which on the whole is the best choice out of Ge'els, Imlerith and Eredin Bréacc Glas? Sorry for such a noob...
  5. G

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi guys! :) I'm new to this forum and have zero clue as to where I can ask my questions. I was trying to find the Welcome thread, where it is said I can ask and a Moderator would start a thread for me. I don't think I found it. :( Please can someone help?
Top Bottom