Recent content by GWENTPartner

+
  1. GWENTPartner

The List of Official GWENT Partners

I checked some links. According to them and my general knowledge, these German partners haven't been active for several months. Also, the probability of them returning to GWENT content creation seems low. >DE Bearded bastard briggs - Twitter/Twitch BopOmb [TEB] - YouTube/Site BrauerAtze -...
  2. GWENTPartner

What type of GWENT content do you enjoy the most?

Hey! As many others have mentioned before, more Art stuff would be great. - I'm thinking about downloadable art. Here: https://www.playgwent.com/de/media#/wallpapers the latest update is Master Mirror, so quite a while ago. There have been several Journey and Expansion key arts since then...
  3. GWENTPartner

Tournament Platform Feedback & Bug Megathread

On https://tournaments.playgwent.com/my-organization it says: "Remember, with great power comes great responsibility, so choose your admins wisely, the ones you are really trust." The "are" at the end isn't necessary.
  4. GWENTPartner

Tournament Platform Feedback & Bug Megathread

The tournament platform is still in Open Beta. So I have some requests for some features which could be added to the platform before release (or sth in that vein): The tournament platform seems to be built around the idea of organizing bigger events. I feel like adding a separate option for...
  5. GWENTPartner

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hey everyone at CDPR and good morning Mr. Burza! After noticing in the PTR, how much of an impact provision has on deckbuilding, I was wondering, how the Arena Mode is going to look in post-Homecoming Gwent. Will there be a fixed amount of provisions? What will happen, if your draft oversteps...
  6. GWENTPartner

Good day, Mr. Burza! I've got a couple questions about the card ability design process: Could you tell us, to what extent the card's abilities design is completed? In another post, you've mentioned mechanics not being completely fleshed out. This makes me kind of concerned, as to how many cards...
  7. GWENTPartner

Hello, devs and Mr. Burza, when the open beta launched a lot of cards with parallel effects were present in different factions: Spotters, Nekkers, DB Protectors, Pirate Captains,... or Madman Lugos and Leo Bonhart. This idea of parallel design became a meme ("Unga-Cards") but has eventually...
Top Bottom