Recent content by Gyg

+
  1. Gyg

Patch Notes 10.1

Agitator change is an interesting one. If means more protection which is always nice. With 5 power and 1 armour from Makaham Forge you can't kill it with 5 damage and so it can generate some value. Still Dwarves won't be meta - they aren't greedy enougth to win as solitaire and lack meaningful...
  2. Gyg

Save the date for GWENT Masters Season 3 finale!

Ardal draws you a card. If the card drawn is stronger than the card you just moved to opponent's hand, you get additional value from Ardal.
  3. Gyg

Save the date for GWENT Masters Season 3 finale!

Isn't Ardal the most efficient when he returns a token or bronze card? He also counters buffing engines.
  4. Gyg

Make ST great again

I would really like to improve the control of Dwarf decks as they are not the greediest deck out there. It can be achieved by making Pirotechnican do targetable damage (reduced to 3 damage) and Berserker could be Zeal, Order: [barricade] damage an enemy unit by 1 and self by one. Cooldown 1.
  5. Gyg

Harvest Of Sorrow - The final card drop of Price Of Power

There are small quotes at the beginings of chapters in Witcher saga books that hint that in the end Nilfgaard did conquer the North, but without specific emperor or timeline in mind.
  6. Gyg

GWENT: Price of Power | EP2: Thanedd Coup | Teaser Trailer

Thing is against those decks you can wait for them to fill a row / fill it on your own. Then you can seize something from the other row and Master of Puppets won't switch sides due to lack of space.
  7. Gyg

9.1 Patch Notes

Mahakam Defender could end in symbiosis deck as an additional engine along hamerdriad. Dwarven Mercenary will replace mahakam trappers in dwarf decks.
  8. Gyg

So... the Blightmaker?

But it not a clear 9 provisions either as you play only one card.
  9. Gyg

"Price of Power" Expansion Set Officially Revealed!

He is an order card so can be removed before the order is used.
  10. Gyg

LEADER ABILITY PLAY RATES AND WIN RATES IN SEASON OF WILD HUNT

If you tally the playrate for NG you will get 30%!
  11. Gyg

Meta Diversity

TLG meta has 19 decks in all three tiers with more than half in tier 2. Not a bad state if you ask me.
  12. Gyg

Skellige is still ridiculously strong

The SK problem is not a single card but The overall Power of most cards and how they synergise with each other. Also, why we have so many cyberpunk threads in Gwent forum? Or is it my phone that shows threads incorrectly.
  13. Gyg

Yrden meta?

Vrihedd Brigade and Cat Witcher Mentor would also be triggered by the Styggia castle so you can get points from three card types. So it can brick but the points celling is rather high.
  14. Gyg

Yrden meta?

I wonder why SK location heals in total for 6 while NR provides only 3 points. Providing meaningful targets for heals isn't difficult.
  15. Gyg

Leader Ability play rates and win rates in Season of Mahakam

Heh, so many SK leaders in the top. Says something about Skellige for sure.
Top Bottom