Recent content by hairsprayqueen

+
  1. hairsprayqueen

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

My absolute favorite screenshot I took of V
  2. hairsprayqueen

A little worrying

I wonder if the fact that we have to wait for a while longer for the dlc is a sign it might be something more substantial than just some clothes or a new car but who knows I'm not holding my breath for anything like trains being implemented or something like that but hopefully a few quality...
  3. hairsprayqueen

I will not play this game till its fixed

Similarly my first playthrough was surprisingly smooth pretty bug-free but the second one I'm on now I find myself having to constantly reload or restart some of these bugs I can't even imagine how they were overlooked.
  4. hairsprayqueen

Mantis blade kill animations are too slow, breaks combat phasing.

I definitely agree the lack of variation is disappointing especially I however do wish the monowire had some animations of their own.
  5. hairsprayqueen

The story before Keanu Reeves (theory)

Keanu Reeves or not I'd be interested in seeing the original plots they imagined for the world especially the idea of just focusing on rising through Night City and experiencing more of the city and its stories.
  6. hairsprayqueen

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

I really love the game and it's still probably my favorite game I played in a while but some of the meaningless side content, and lack of real connection to the city are aspects that are extremely disappointing. It also is clearly not complete there is a lot still missing that was cut and that's...
  7. hairsprayqueen

Do you hate unhappy endings? (spoilers)

It's definitely brave the direction they took, with an ending where it's very bittersweet no matter what it creates these feelings of emptiness that come alongside the sad aspects of the endings. Not knowing what comes next with the endings doesn't help this feeling and for a lot of people I...
  8. hairsprayqueen

Male V vs Female V?

During the mission in clouds when the joytoy says your full name and you respond with "only certain people can say my full name" or something along the line then the emotion that female V delivers is outstanding the sadness is so clear. The relationship between Johnny and female V seems more...
  9. hairsprayqueen

Who Was Your Favourite Character And Why? (Potential Spoilers)

It's so hard to choose between them I do wish we had more time with each character but I had to pick Johnny. my entire first playthrough I felt so conflicted because, on the one hand, he's a total jerk sometimes and the idea of someone taking over V is really sad but he really grew on me he...
  10. hairsprayqueen

I like this perfect ending (spoiler and some feedback)

I played as female V and got the nomad ending but I don't remember anyone specifically saying she only has 6 months left Alt says she will die but nothing about 6 months and it isn't mentioned by any of the characters in the epilogue but maybe I didn't exercise all the dialogue options I could...
  11. hairsprayqueen

[SPOILERS] During the credits... (emotional uplifts / gut punches)

I was really hoping for a message from Jackie maybe a message that was meant for V but she didn't open it before or if she was just replaying an old one that would've been a gut punch. Johnny's final words were the biggest gut punch for me I got the happy nomad ending but it's Johnny who I will...
Top Bottom