Recent content by Half-a-Cat

+
  1. H

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

It was a good run. See you in 6 months.
  2. H

Art Contest - Community Vote is now open!

Preach! Need more, at least 10.
  3. H

Art Contest - Community Vote is now open!

Can I just say something? I feel almost offended that I can vote only for 5 of them. There are SO many amazing entries. And although, as a person, who can't draw a cat if my life would depend on that, I admire every single one of them, there are few, which blew my mind away. Look at this: Or...
  4. H

Last chance...

Here is a thought. Because of small deck size and due to enourmous amount of tutors, it is actually too consistent. Add the lowest card amount among all CCG and the fact that the ratio gold/silvers to commons is very high (although there is a limit on how many of them you can but in the deck)...
  5. H

Share Your Profile

Nothin' like some overseas plunderin' in springtime https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/Half-a-Cat
  6. H

Draw Ability not Working in Arena (Sile, Sarah, Toad, etc)

Had same bug after Runestone > Sile > Summoning Circle > Sile > The Last Wish. I drew only 1 card instead of 2 and lost game by 2 points.
  7. H

New Patch New Meta - The good and bad

I actually agree that current meta is quite diverse. My SK Axemen run from 15 to 19 rank in two days showed wide varience of decks, which was surprising. They are mostly the same decks as in previous season, which is a bit sad, but the amount of viable decks is high. Gwent feels much healthier...
  8. H

Vilgefortz / Fake Ciri (The Empress)

Huh. Case closed.
  9. H

Vilgefortz / Fake Ciri (The Empress)

Vilgefortz / Fake Ciri (The Empress) Just lost the game after following interaction: I play slave driver, pick vicovaro medic and ressurect empera enforcers on the front row (the only unit there). Then I buff 3 rows with mahakam ale. My opponent plays Fake Ciri that I created from the runestone...
  10. H

A plea to the devs regarding future balance patches

These are my thoughts exactly. Couldn't agree more.
  11. H

immidiate hot fix for henselt while scoiatael ambush abuse goes on with full speed

I actually really like suggestion to be able to reveal cards by playing a spy next to it. But then spies should be agile.
  12. H

Offtopic: Post your favorite card

In this patch I just love Ge'els {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/theorderoftheironphoenix.com\/images\/uploads\/2013\/04\/cat-paints-girl.jpg"}
  13. H

General feedback and some balance suggestions from a Skellige player

It's painful to watch Skellige being torn apart the moment they find something viable (like it was with QG, Discard or weather control). Axeman will be nerfed really soon, so current deck will also suffer. Now, I really agree with facts that were brought by TH3WITCH3R as well as some other...
  14. H

What's your favorite Faction?

Skellige, but due to numerious nerfs it's really hard to play them. My guess is that devs have no clue on what they are looking this faction to be like.
  15. H

Hotfix for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game

Feel you bro. Have made Cerys and animated Bran just as I understood that this archetype is viable. Lost all of it. Thanks, Blizzard. But seriously, CDPR, please speak to people. This was really unnecessary, and it only makes things worse.
Top Bottom