Recent content by hamenaglar

+
  1. H

Reverting to previos version

Reverting to previos version Had a game downloaded from gog. I notice it is updated to version 2.0. However I don't like the gameplay changes introduced in that version. So I'm wondering if it is possible to somehow revert to previous version. Thank you.
  2. H

Witcher 2 - Constructive criticism thread

I feel the game is excellent (certainly the best game I played since TW1, probably in top 10 of my favourite games), but I also think it's not a great RPG. Quest design is brilliant, story development and writing almost perfect, but I still feel the game is too twitch based. I really missed the...
  3. H

The best & the worst scenes of TW2 [Spoilers ofc]

Scene I love the most is when Foltest speaks with the arbalist, the way he says: "Still an arbalist, eh?" It's just brilliant. The way he just easily gives the guy a title of "decurion of arbalists" says a lot about his character. If I'd have to fight for a king I'd want him to be like Foltest...
  4. H

Which is the most important aspect of Witcher 2?

Couldn't agree more...
  5. H

[TW1][mod] Scabbard Mod ver 1.04

Thank you very much!You are the bestest.
  6. H

[TW1][mod] Scabbard Mod ver 1.04

Is there any particular reason why this happens? Would it be possible to fix it? I suspect it's got something to do with scripts. I wouldn't mind trying to fix it myself, but I've noticed that scripts in z_scabbard folder are in ncs format which I can't open with djinni.
  7. H

Important issue - eyes

Ofcourse RPG's aren't about immersion. It's a myth developers like bethesda try to create. RPGs are about role-playing. Lots of choices and even more consequences are what makes RPGs great. That's why fallout 1 & 2 are still one of the best (if not the best) RPGs I've played.
  8. H

Found this on Utube

I don't think it looks better at all. And I certainly don't think that how good an RPG looks should mean anything, considering they've never been (or shouldn't have) about graphics.But then again my opinion is completely irrelevant because I think Fallout is still miles ahead of most (so called)...
  9. H

The Witcher 2 save system..

Except that it isn't specifically Fallout 3's save system. It's a system that has been in use in RPGs at least since Baldur's gate came out and probably earlier.It's industry standard that quicksave overwrites it self and that there is a 3-4 rolling autosave system. Why Witcher didn't have...
  10. H

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

47 pages in a topic about a character's looks.People really are shallow.
  11. H

Forum 3.0 - your suggestions

It's terrible!!Everything is so big, so slow. aaaaaaaah. Barely managed to make this post :(Please bring back the old...
  12. H

The Witcher 2 wishlist

I did. In fact I had so big problems that I've decided I'll never again buy an rpg implementing such a dialogue system. The amount of times the actual response was different than what I expected it to be was staggering. I've noticed a lot of people claimed that too. Yes, much better option is to...
  13. H

The Witcher 2 wishlist

Couldn't agree more.Please, please give su full dialogues and an option to pause combat.Pretty please...
  14. H

[All Acts] A The Witcher Let's Play I stumbled upon on youtube a while ago

Because challenges are interesting? Because there is a greater sense of accomplishment if you had to try hard to do something? Because it get's boring if there is no challenge.
  15. H

Concerns about TW2

Since when are RPG-s about graphics? I thought they were mostly about role-playing, story, choices and consequences, character development.... I couldn't agree more. If I want to see a wall of text on my screen then let me. I hope there will at least be an option for full dialogues. Otherwise I...
Top Bottom