Recent content by hamilcarBarca.196

+
  1. H

Does it hurt performance much to add more animations to Geralt?

dude,there is things am not understanding at all in that game...for exemple,devs have cut off some of the most cool looking combat animations... look at the old 35 minutes gameplay in the combats,you will see that between the strong attack against the guy with the round shield,there are...
  2. H

CD projekt do you...

CD projekt do you... test your game?...when you make patches? I mean yeah cool,thanks for the patches,but the very reason you are supposed to make them is to bring more stability to the game...not crushing performances for nothing...no visual upgrade,nothing...the game took me 7 minutes to...
  3. H

The look-alike thread

not really...no
  4. H

1.10 / A disaster of epic proportion..

use the magic /* */ and // :D
  5. H

Scabbards in 1.10

yes,am sure that 6 scabbards are responsible for a tremendous loss of performances in that game...
  6. H

Scabbards in 1.10

same here... not only scabbards but with that last patch I am having more bugs than ever before
  7. H

1.10 patch bugs

lambert and letho for exemple, not geralt
  8. H

1.10 patch bugs

1.10 patch bugs hello guys, did you notice that some things have disappeared in the latest patch? for exemple,the witchers have no longer a scabbard for their swords in their back... I have some issues with textures too,sometimes,they are not streamed properly,appearing flat and blurry,etc...
  9. H

The Case for 30FPS.... (PC)

have a 780 sli here and am achieving 40 fps in average,with everything max,except anti aliasing,at 1080p
  10. H

Thank you RED, Incredible loot reward system.....

I agree... I had lvl 30 contracts giving me lvl 20 swords when I killed the beast,after a long fight. it's really really frustrating
  11. H

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I would appreciate if you guys put back the aard spell like it was in the last year videos... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlq2t91ZUGw the spell showed at 18:21 has nothing to do with the actual spell... it's clear someone changed it (I guess it's because of a bug isn't it? ) and replaced it...
  12. H

Patch 1.03 Blood Decals

there are blood decals dude,maybe u didn't kill the monster on water but for me there is blood decals
  13. H

2/3 Of this "HUGE MAP" isnt even accessible!!!

dude you didn't explore velen? it's massive,really massive... even if you go only in novigrad there is so much to do!
  14. H

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

"He is not talking about the fun of the battle itself. He is saying that the reward should be more worth than the cost of the battle. And I think he is kind of right. Between the food to recover health, and the repairs, you spend more gold than you earn in any random encounter. And the xp you...
Top Bottom