Recent content by HaraldHoerwick

+
  1. H

Mod for Unblocking Fingers?

TL;DR below. So I punched Fingers during the quest and now 60+ hours later, with no save to reload, I find out he sells exclusive epic and legendary cyberware that I've been wanting for a very long time. I get that CDPR wants choices to have consequences, but I feel like it's bad design in...
  2. H

Some Known Bugs (Outdated)

Clearly you didn't read the info at the top of the thread. This is not for developers - this is for players. The goal is to update this list when bugs are fixed, when certain problems are discovered to be platform-exclusive, and when new patch info is released so that players can make an...
  3. H

This bug is covered under "Player character falling through the floor / world". EDIT: The audio problem is also covered under "crackling audio"
  4. H

EDIT: With all the chaos around the holidays and the overwhelming number of reported bugs, I don't think I'll be able to keep up with this post any more :( Maybe someone else will take up the job with a new post This post aims to be a comprehensive list of all known bugs across all platforms...
  5. H

Planned Patch Release Schedule? [No Spoilers Please]

Thanks for the info! Guess I'll definitely be giving it at least a few weeks then :/
  6. H

I guess what I'm really hoping for is an announcement from CDPR like "Hey, 90+% of launch bugs are now fixed", hopefully as soon as is reasonable. But in the absence of that I'll probably wait 2+ weeks just to make sure, which is a pain, but likely worth it if it means guaranteeing a...
  7. H

40gb day 1 patch?

Will there be patch notes posted for the day 0 / day 1 patch? I'm waiting to play until most of the bigger known issues are fixed, and want to know how many things these patches will correct, and therefore determine when I feel it is "safe" to start my first playthrough.
  8. H

I've decided to wait to play the game until most of the immersion-breaking bugs are fixed: bugged quests, floating weapons / cigarettes / etc., broken player-character animations, missing sound effects and dialogue, V having two different dialogues playing at once, NPCs t-posing / floating /...
  9. H

Opinions on the music?

What is the "mixtape" option? Haven't heard about it
  10. H

Opinions on the music?

This ^ . I'll still play the game, have fun, and try my best not to judge 2077 on something it's not trying to be, but it's hard to ignore noticing that almost all my problems with what they've shown so far stem from the fact that I would MUCH rather have a cyberpunk (genre) game of this quality...
  11. H

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

I really wish CDPR wouldn't have shortened the main story just because they didn't feel like enough people finished TW3. If they wanted more people to finish, they should make separate modes so that people that want all the content can have it. Then people who can't ignore side quests can choose...
  12. H

Cyberpunk 2077 censored in Japan

I could definitely be wrong, but I've heard rumors that Japan has started censoring western games in retaliation for all the censorship of Japanese eroge / hentai games and backlash towards them in the west from those cancel-culture types that engage in politically-motivated games "journalism".
  13. H

Cyberpop 2077: Did we lose the punk?

It definitely is for some people. Language is fluid. Unfortunately, you can't protect the meaning of a word. As much as I, as someone who identifies with the goth subculture, hate how the word goth is being misinterpreted and used for things that have nothing to do with the music, I can't...
  14. H

Car customization is back? Or a little bit of it?

.....Yes. You can customize the color of your witcher armor with armor dyes, which was a feature that was only added in the Blood & Wine DLC. Which was far better than nothing imo, even though I would've liked to see more options. I had a lot of fun with it.
  15. H

Cyberpop 2077: Did we lose the punk?

That's definitely consistent with what I've seen at punk venues, albeit with very noticeable skater influences in my experience, but I wouldn't say it really looks anything like Entropism (see image). It's quite possible that the punk philosophy crowd, punk music crowd, and punk fashion crowd...
Top Bottom