Recent content by HardcoreSalmon

+
  1. H

The save import was weak and lazy

I wish we could get some kind of dev response as to why they chose to canonize most of the decisions from the 1st 2 games. My guess is it was due to time constraints and it was a choice between focusing on side quests for the witcher 3 or decisions from previous games having impact.
  2. H

At last; I finished the game. Now I'm super sad.

The threesome scene wasn't done very well IMO. It punishes you for not knowing that you can't pick between them later, as if you're supposed to know that in your first playthrough. For me what should have happened is that you get a chance to talk to both of them at kaer morhen and explain to...
  3. H

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

When she's fighting witch hunters I see it as her giving them some of their own medicine.
  4. H

Does windows 10 with dx12 help stack vRam at all or no difference?

Games have to be specifically made to support DX12 to take advantage of the performance boost. All current games still use DX11 on windows 10 and no DX12 games have been released yet. In order for the TW3 to get a performance boost from windows 10 CDPR will have to update the game to DX12 in a...
  5. H

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Glad to see these discussions open again! Been waiting since June to play the Witcher 3 again and I can't wait for the fixes to come out. As for Triss's Gwent card I think the 7 is fine but she should have a passive ability like scorch for example. She should definitely be made a ranged card as...
  6. H

Another romance post

There is no time limit on the now or never quest as long as you don't talk to Triss and say you can't help her. So what you can do is leave the now or never quest open until you meet Yennefer in Skellige and then make a choice. I would recommend waiting for the patch either way because it will...
  7. H

Fate of the Lodge and non-romanced Yennefer

There was quite a bit of content cut from act 3 regarding the lodge. I'm guessing they ran out of time and couldn't replace the content that was cut and so it never says. I really hope they flesh out the ending of act 3 and improve the epilogue like they did in the enhanced edition of 2. I also...
  8. H

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

I would love to see it happen but there could be a problem with having Triss at Kaer Morhen during the UMA quest and that is that if CDPR keep the threesome scene the way that it is, how would it work at kaer morhen with triss and yen both there? There's no way Yen could invite Geralt up to her...
  9. H

Question For the Girls

I loved her as a character and really liked the sections you played as her, really gave the game an interesting dynamic having control of another character. It wouldn't work though unless CDPR canonized because of all the outcomes. If there will ever be a witcher game with an option of a female...
  10. H

Question For the Girls

Possibly if CDPR make future witcher games they could add an option to create a character that is male or female. But the witcher is a story about Geralt of Rivia who is a pre defined character and the game has to follow the books. Also games where you can choose gender and revolve around...
  11. H

I don't doubt it could be done I was just saying they couldn't get the original voice actors which would be a massive disadvantage. I'd definitely love to see an ending mod that shows in game cutscenes like TW2 ending and especially showing Geralt and Triss in Kovir.
  12. H

There would be no way to do that without character dialogue which modders can't do. Plus that would be so much work to do.
  13. H

I can't even play TW3 right now, I'm gonna wait so I can't recommend anything.
  14. H

So Yen isn't mad that you slept with Triss if you romance her? I didn't mind that confrontation the first time but looking back it was basically the ownly time you talk about Triss with Yen and you can't even say that you're together now if you romanced her. It's either apologize for sleeping...
  15. H

I've been thinking about how Kaer Morhen can be improved if Triss unfortunately isn't made to be there from the beginning. I've only played the Triss romance path, how do the conversations change depending on romance?
Top Bottom