Recent content by Harrison_Deckard

+
  1. Harrison_Deckard

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

for me it is simply that I would love to keep playing the game... but after over 300 hours I need at least a better balance or a new difficult level to make the clearing of the map in some kind more interesting... so I just hope the did something with the balancing
  2. Harrison_Deckard

i have to say, last week I was pretty enthusiastic about the news and had hopes for constant teasers and news from that point on... now I am worried... :/
  3. Harrison_Deckard

it's more or less a kind of laser whip, like the bad guy in Johnny mnemonic carries
  4. Harrison_Deckard

after all this ping-pong between opinions... shouldn't be there simply some sort of a constant vote-system for bugs? so that we simply could vote for a FIX ORDER? the most common AND annoying problems could show in top 10, top 20, top 50 ... you know what I mean. we can add and vote bugs up...
  5. Harrison_Deckard

NOPE! please keep it that way, it's original and it fits perfectly. I still like the love for details and this is max. 1 hour photoshop, 2 hours textwork. so 3 hours for a nice and uplifting sign of life - that's worth it and I guess bashing these guys (devs, product artists etc.) for their...
  6. Harrison_Deckard

i see what you mean. some of this are even small thinks like drinking my drink immediately at the bar, not simply "loot" them in my inventory ... but let's not give up hope
  7. Harrison_Deckard

I really hope this patch includes also some new balance for the difficult-levels. for me, very hard feels (with a well crafted character) still very soft BUT besides all my other dreams, wishes and hopes for the game, this news are awesome!! just to finally hear from you guys keeps my hopes up...
  8. Harrison_Deckard

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Yeah, same here :LOL: It is absolutely true that the last thing she should become is some kind of buff. Especially because her buff, that she already gave us, is in some kind her beloved weapon OVERWATCH - a present for V. Giving us this "little" plus in game mechanics, in that concealed way...
  9. Harrison_Deckard

As tricky as this is to realize, I would really love it (y)
  10. Harrison_Deckard

it is really strange (but also relieving) how similar all our experiences are. I also felt like cheating my girl, but couldn't stop to get some real feelings about Panam and got a true concern and interest about her path in life. It's fascinating how this storylines are told and how well and...
  11. Harrison_Deckard

You're absolutely right - of course, Panam is no trophy. I would say she is a wild girl, she is kicking ass and a strong women with a nice smile - i guess otherwise we wouldn't wish more interactions with here. So it's key, that "she stays in character". ;) But that's also not what i meant. I...
  12. Harrison_Deckard

First of all, i am really relieved to see so many fellow sufferers. In love with the immersive experience of a real connections that panam also created for me, i rushed through her missions, just to get her as a companion. Now i am sad as you all are, that she is a lifeless puppet (instead of a...
Top Bottom