Recent content by harryagamez

+
  1. harryagamez

Are you planning to upgrade your PC after having tested CP2077 ?

I have a RTX 2070 and I play at 1080p, so no, I'm not upgrading my hardware to play Cyberbugs 2077
  2. harryagamez

Voces en latino cuando el doblaje era en español

Doblaje "Latino" suele ser "Mexicano". Yo soy colombiano y me chocan mucho los doblajes y/o traducciones latinas. Prefiero siempre voces en ingles con textos en castellano. Eso sí, los doblajes españoles tampoco me van. Todas las voces me suenan igual, sean chinos, negros, orientales, latinos...
  3. harryagamez

Language setting is reset everytime the game started

Same problem here. I want to play with english voices and spanish text but the language resets back to english everytime I restart the game. 1607645111 You don't need to download the whole game again. Just change the language in GOG launcher. BTW, this doesn't work if you want voices and texts...
  4. harryagamez

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

Spanish, Clock wise (starting at inventory) Inventario Mapa del mundo Misiones Alquimia Glosario Meditación Personaje
  5. harryagamez

Scabbard Location Settings?

Offtopic question. What armor is that from the first picture.
  6. harryagamez

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

Yo quiero!!!! <3
  7. harryagamez

Question about settings with my setup.

If you keep "draw distance" setting to high instead of ultra you will never dip below 60fps, even with hairworks on. And the difference between high and ultra is not worth the performance loss.
  8. harryagamez

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

That they fixed the game so it doesn't bright flicker when using g sync. What do I mean by this? Loading menus and menus in general are locked at 30fps. A lot of freesync and g sync monitors have a rage of 48-144hz. So when the frames drop below that range, LFC kicks in and there is a bright...
  9. harryagamez

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

Heck no! They voiced over Witcher 1 to spanish and it was awful. A latin american dub would be bad as well.
  10. harryagamez

Dafrak are you talking about? O.o
  11. harryagamez

Please, tell us the game will include DLSS. RTX without DLSS is a performance killer.
  12. harryagamez

Occasional double input with Xbox one controller (A button) (PC)

Well, I updated the firmware of the controller and also removed the ethernet cable (it was failing). Now It seems to be okay.
  13. harryagamez

THE WITCHER REMASTER PROJECT

Do you believe the aurora engine could handle what you are trying to achieve? The performance of the first game is terrible, even in modern hardware. The culprit is the aurora engine.
  14. harryagamez

Thank you for your kind answer. Actually I already tried the first option described in that post but still had no luck. And no, I'm not playing on STEAM but the GOG version. As I said, it's not something that happens very often. Maybe once or twice per hour of gameplay.
  15. harryagamez

Hello there. So, a few weeks ago I bought an Xbox One Controller to play the Witcher 3 on my PC (I've already played the game with M&K) and so far I've loved the experience, but, for some reasons, from time to time I get the occasional double input when pressing the A button (action button)...
Top Bottom